uf-t20

Need help disassembling the t20. Seems to be a plastic cone loose in the head unit.
Its a red led light I got for hunting. But useless as the cone blocks 99% of light coming out. Help…

pics

Don’t know if this link will let you see it or not.

I used Google and found this

Thank you. I searched YouTube last night till 2am and never found anything.

Wasn’t sure it was same light. Hope it works out for you.

It worked, and its fixed. How or rather what could I do to make this light throw a beam further? I’m trying to build something like the wicked hunting light, but want it where I can go from red or green.

I don’t know much on this light, If you do some looking here, you should be able to find a mod thread, I am sure someone has tweaked this light. As far as red and green , probably not possible without really messing up the beam.

You should also check out Mhanlens B158 thread Brinyte B158 Flashlight GB- Ordering is a GO with coupon, all details in the OP! Updated: 12-09-15

Not running the T20 down or anything, it seems like another good light. I got one of the B158’s because the head screws off with the lens in place to change the pill, easy peasy… and It has a rail mount that comes with it to clamp to a weaver or picatinny rail. I will never use the rail, but the mount holes are interesting and could come in handy later for other mounting options (magnets, etc…)