UF-V3 3mode i love these little things only 2 left at 11.99 someone will snap this up :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180914439733?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

be quick they had 3 left i got 1!!

Shipping and handling
Item location: ShenZhen, China
Shipping to: Worldwide
Excludes: Guatemala, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Guadeloupe, Sierra Leone, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Wallis and Futuna, French Guiana, Anguilla, Gambia, El Salvador, Guam, Micronesia, Dominican Republic, Malaysia, Mayotte, Cameroon, Guyana, Azerbaijan Republic, Macau, Suriname, Oman, Georgia, Tonga, Kenya, Argentina, New Caledonia, Guinea-Bissau, Senegal, Eritrea, Bhutan, Uzbekistan, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Morocco, Qatar, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Burundi, Iraq, Belarus, Equatorial Guinea, Thailand, Mauritania, Belize, Philippines, Aruba, Uruguay, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Western Sahara, Congo, Republic of the, American Samoa, French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Spain, Kuwait, Israel, Bermuda, Benin, Algeria, Montserrat, Zambia, Russian Federation, Somalia, Antigua and Barbuda, Vanuatu, Swaziland, Italy, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Monaco, Pakistan, Laos, Niger, Tanzania, Ukraine, Panama, Burkina Faso, Kyrgyzstan, Jersey, Venezuela, Ghana, Reunion, Djibouti, Chile, China, Cape Verde Islands, Martinique, Mali, Botswana, Croatia, Republic of, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Cambodia, Madagascar, Portugal, Indonesia, Vietnam, Tajikistan, Paraguay, Cayman Islands, Lebanon, Saint Helena, Rwanda, Liberia, Seychelles, Bolivia, Maldives, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Libya, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Lesotho, Central African Republic, Gabon Republic, Zimbabwe, Saint Lucia, Mauritius, Guinea, Jordan, Cote d Ivoire (Ivory Coast), British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Kiribati, Chad, Turkmenistan, Greece, Romania, Grenada, Costa Rica, Haiti, India, Mexico, Yemen, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Montenegro, Mongolia, Netherlands Antilles, Saudi Arabia, Nepal, Bahrain, Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, Dominica, Palau, Malawi, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Nicaragua, Angola, South America, Tunisia, Uganda, Brazil, Turkey, Western Samoa, Barbados, Tuvalu, Togo, Armenia, Mozambique, Namibia, Niue, Peru, Honduras, Brunei Darussalam, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Jamaica, Egypt, Latvia.

Ok…
What is going on with these sellers, some of them claim that too many packages are lost during transit to select destinations, but come on, some of those countries in the list are far from being Banana Republics :D!
Are brits so greedy that they steal at the post office or try to scam every penny out of poor chinese sellers, that this particular item is not being shipped to UK for example :D?

Thanks for the deal. Just got one.

in chinese voice YU GUYS ALL HUSTLER!!! NO FLASHLIGHT FOR U CONFUCIUS SAYS!!

:laughing: ha ha ha , was also trying to get one, too bad…

Horst, one of the sellers didnt ship my country, Latvia, but the other did, did you check both of those links to make sure none of them ships to your place?

loool

I’ve found it at DinoDirect - Unique Fire UF-V4 for 12,97 $ after coupon code retailmenot5off (13,69 initially…)

cheers :wink:

You could use anniv1and1half to get 1.5$ off, but it doesnt work.
However, I just tested RETAILMENOT10OFF and it works, 1.37$ saved.

these lights are pretty cool…I got one of DD awhile back to use up a gift card…I use a Nimh and the light is very decent on high…

your all welcome, i even message ask the seller why so cheap any problems, reply was to get rid of excess stock. nothing wrong and selling bellow cost! wow

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180914439733?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_9723wt_1476

since i pointed it out a bargain they jacked the price up to normal now :smiley:

Mine arrived yesterday. It is 1 cute little light.

i recieved mine abotu a week ago i have to say i use it everyday its great light for price, although mine came with way too much lube in the tube and battery gets all slippery when i take them in and out lol. difference between fully charged eneloop and aa akaline is very noticable… use a good battery :slight_smile:

Man pls change the title, this is UF-V4, UF-V3 is different flashlight