UltraFire Batts meet OPUS meet pellet gun -Teardown photos added to OP

These wrappers work just as well on a non working cell as they do on a top of the line Panasonic cell. Hard to believe but its true. If used on a 14500 cell you will have a 18650 wrapper on a 14500 battery. How neat would that be.

You just never know what you are going to get from these sellers. The same shipment I received some headlights with SingFire batteries. Thought they would be total crap also…but they tested well over 2000mAh.

So now I only buy my new batteries from Richard or Illumn…or scavenge laptop packs. But my local Best Buy isn’t playing nice with the laptop packs anymore. :~

I remember when FastTech had the UltraFire sleeves for sale, and they pulled them off the market after we complained. Wonder if they will do the same now?

I sure hope you guys are being careful about that mysterious white powder.

What better way to get rid of toxic waste than to sell it on Ebay, huh?

We know China has a few problems with lead, asbestos, and persistent organic chemicals laying around they need to dispose of.

You can find a testing lab — for lead and asbestos — in most any city, because builders and remodelers are supposed to get old paint and flooring checked before tearing out the old stuff.
Cost varies but isn’t terrible.

Tell ya what, if you’ll get your crap powder stuff tested I’ll donate $10 toward the cost.

It’d be reassuring to see the report posted here if it’s just, oh, cremains or talcum powder or concrete dust or something relatively innocuous.

Maybe the powder is melamine. Now that the Chinese have stopped putting it in milk, they have other uses for it.

OMG! :wink:

Thanks guys, Krono that is awesome to see beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a small cell inside the bigger casing. I am SO glad I have always bought the good ones!