Ultrafire BRC 32600 batteries?

KD ones are Li-ion but why would they have anything to do with Ultrafire? There are lots of D-sized LiFePO4 around just like there are lots of D-sized Li-ion.

Are there? The only D lifeP04's I've found were at batteryspace, and that is only if you purchase 100 at a time. If you have some links to others please list them.

There are several manufacturers of them but they aren't generally sold to consumers (the KD argument seemed to be that they didn't exist at all). For example

This product is no longer available. (Minimum order 10).

As I wrote above Ultrafire made the WF-188 just for the D-sized 32600 LiFePO4, but you could ask Manafont for 100% confirmation.

I get this when I searched for their D li-ions: http://kaidomain.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=10588

I've not made any strong claims one way or the other.

Thanks. I've seen the offerings on alibaba before, but not sure how to go about ordering from them. I've heard one needs to contact a purchasing agent or something like that.

I didn't even think of asking Manafont for clarification on those 32600's...this would be the obvious solution (smacks head). Here's hoping for some more detail. Thanks again.