Ultrafire C8 CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight on ebay. Is it legit?

What do you guys think of this Flashlight deal on the bay? Do you think it is legit? Anyone that has ordered this?

I myself would not buy from that seller. I have heard some bad things about him form a guy on here that got ripped off by him I believe.

Looks pretty good. Could be a fake, but who cares if the drop-in is good and it is driven at a decent number. I bet it's real.

Yallstore = Yall Inc. = the warehouse T-mart uses. Some members here ordered a C8 bodied light from them (Tmart) once and it came with a crummy pill. So its a toss up if these are any good or not. Some ordered the same light a bit earlier from Tmart and it was fine.

EDIT : I actually ordered a digitizer and battery for one of my ipods from yallstore and it was fine, but those would be pretty hard to screw up

Thanks for the feedback. I am still thinking on thus one.

DON'T

I take back my statement about a "toss up" with them

as said before, just stay away. Tho I have bought thru them b4 with no problems, just don't.

I never thought I would be a part of a "anti campaign'

There are better / same as XM-L C8 deals out there :)

Others here know the links to well driven, well built ones.

They will post.

Ok so this is junk?

It may be, not worth the risk. Spend a few dollars more.

Please spend $4 more at manafont and get a better one.

I'm the one that buy flashlight from them in the past. I KNOW.

I'm all about saving money and good deal but I would not even bother looking there.

I have had a couple C8s including the one from TMart it is garbage the pill is hollow. The best one I have seen is the KDC8 here is the link easily pushes past 3 amps with a decent battery and 9 pages of good reviews can't be wrong.

http://kaidomain.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=11097