Ultrafire HD2010 (easylightbuy) 1x18650 / 26650

I ordered one today from tmart. Shipping from US warehousebso I should have it in a few days. Will give it a full review.

I love this! Placed the order this morning and already got a status update in Chinese:

订单日期: Sunday 22 April, 2012

您的订单已更新到以下状态: 新状态: Processing

如果您需要进一步了解我们的产品信息或有任何问题,请随时以电子邮件与我们 . 您将享受我们的100%满意的服务.

I like their ad: "It will surely meet your various needs and bring you much convenience."

JohnnyMac, have you received your light? I'm curious about Tmart's delivery times from US warehouses and your impressions of the light.

Easylightbuy.com is soliciting companies for their Affiliate Program. They are offering 10% right away to companies that qualify. Clearly, we're not a company but we can certainly "drive sales" - that being their primary motive. In addition, we can help their reputation in other ways.

http://www.easylightbuy.com/page.html?id=5

I think they're a great prospect for an "Exduct like" arrangement - and/or a Group Buy. My gut feeling is that whomever within BLF has been successful in "reaching out" to one or more of these companies in the past could have very good luck duplicating their efforts with easylightbuy.com

I did, indeed. 5 days from ordering. Full review here.

Kramer, looking back over your pics and comparing your light to mine, I see that they've been handled very differently somewhere along the line. While your example has several nicks and gouges in the fins and tail section that look like they were there when it was anodized, my example has a nearly flawless body with none of that. Packaging seems to be identical between the two and the threading seems as nice on yours as it does on mine. We both have the too thin o-rings as well making it appear to come from the same factory. Very strange.

I've been thinking about that myself given the fact some have damage to them prior to being anodized. It seems to me after the body is machined, I'd say the person that removes them from the CNC machine simply tosses them into a bin. I'll bet this is where they get the nicks or gouges on them. Since quality control doesn't exist prior to being anodized, they go through the final process regardless.

Yeah thats the first thing I noticed about your light... mine definitely looks like it was treated a little rough. I have also since put some dings and scratches on it myself pack-carrying it over the last month. So mine is a user for sure. It does seem to scratch and dent easily... easier than my other lights.

Placed my order with easylightbuy on 4/22 and got it today. The light's awesome, but I have similar dings and scratches. I wonder if they're selling seconds.

I doubt it, that would require Ultrafire to actually do some form of QC inspection, and categorize the various QC defect levels. I think the reality is just the opposite, no one at any level is doing any QC inspection. Or if they are, their pass-reject criteria is set to allow anything to pass.

Great find, very nice thrower! Thank you

Got mine from EasyLightBuy delivered today, it's a terrific thrower, and although SMO there is no doughnut effect. On high I can see the output on a building which is about 330m (360yd) away!!! I only have to reposition the reflector as the emitter is a wee bit off center, but that's about it! :P

kramer5150, what difference would it make if it had AR lenses, and where can someone get one (if it cheap then why not) ?

Difference between orig. glas and UCLp is ~2-3KLux, that means, the orig. glas is a good one.

I use the biggest UCLp from Flashlightlens and made the 58mm diameter with saw and file.

I had bought ~7 HD2010´s, but the one from ELB is the cheapest and it comes without any flaw....good shop.

with a ~200 Lumen P60 host it will gain about 10 Lumens. I am not sure how many Lumens AR will get you with lights this big or bright though (XML @ ~3A). I am not sure if its a 10 lumen gain across the board or if its a percentage gain that scales up with lumen output.

Biggest drawback with AR coatings is they (supposedly) scratch more easily. Although the AR coatings on my SF E2L and Fenix E21 remain scratch-free.

So with a UCLp you gain ~2-3Klux? What do you do with 7 HD2010's? :P Actually it is such an excellent performer that I would easily buy another one if I wanted to make a gift to someone...

Mine also came with no flaws, and in 2 weeks time with recorded post, not bad at all...

I mod this flashlight for other people. ;)

But 2 are mine.

With chanched LED & Driver it has ~10-15KLux more.

Andi,

Which driver are you using? Which LED?

-Garry

lol You took the words right out of my mouth! :D