United Palight Xlamp A8-X960LS U2

I found this light listed on DX as PALIGHT H900

After some digging, and looking at the model number in the images, it appears to actually be: United Palight Xlamp A8-X960LS U2

I found the same thing here: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/689215803/United_Palight_Xlamp_A8_X960LS_U2.html

It supposedly has a U2, and comes with a 26650 and charger.

Does anyone have any more information about this light? Anyone have one???

This one’s kind of been on my radar for a couple of months as I can get it locally, although I don’t know if it offers anything different to what I already have. I’ll be in Saigon in a couple of months so I’ll be sure to go in store and have a good look at it, if no one has it by then I’ll post some info.

According to this information if correct it’s driven at 2.4A on high, sigh. 26650 lights just seem made for higher amperages with their extra mass and capacity, and they are nearly always driven conservatively.

I am interested in this light also, and the Xlamp HXM-900LS U2 and Xlamp M900-U2 all 3 are nice :slight_smile:

not a bad deal if the cell is decent

edit: f@#$ why can’t they put the same size head as the reflector lights on the zoomie?! i’d buy it instantly.
instead they stick a tiny head on it, and a lens that could fit an even smaller head

This torch is a slight variation to Xlamp A8-X960LS U2 only.
The cell is loaded down the battery tube in a manner similar to EDCs. The tail end is sealed with the click switch mounted. Be careful when loading and unloading the 26650 or 18650. The stiff positive pole spring is another improper feature. The included charger caters for the larger 26650 and a clear plastic reducer for 18650 provided. No problem in charging the black United Palight 4000mAH 26650. The clicky switch is a bit stiff to operate. However, the battery tube size is comfortable to grip and modes shifting in tactical manner is easy. Without any stainless fixture such as front/tail bezel, clip and lens with AR coating,etc, this design is a budget one but the machining and finishes is above average.

A comparison with NiteCore MT26 - 800Lumens

High Output projecting 50m away to a 5m x 5m warehouse back wall

Palight HXM900-32.5mm lens

NiteCore MT26-23.5mm lens

High Output projecting 3m green background
Palight HXM900-32.5mm lens

NiteCore MT26-23.5mm lens

Thanks for the information!

Thanks from me to :slight_smile:
Did you, by any chance, measured how much amps it draws in each mode?
Cheers

The included 26650 capacity should be 5000mAH.

The currents are:

Highest: 1.7 A
High : 1.1 A
Strobe : 0.85A
Medium: 0.55A
Low : 0.09A

I will celebrate the day when nice “cheap” chinese flashlights will be stuffed with nice drivers to!
I was hoping to see at least 2.2A on High, 1.5A would be nice for Mid and 0,8 for Low…
:neutral_face:

I wrote a bigger review about this flashlight: