Unprotected Panasonic 2900mah 18650's

for sale? thanks.

Any more of these left? When I first saw these I was gonna buy 30 of um but thought I would let other BLF’ers have a crack at some. Now I would like 4 but have not received a PM yet. Are there any left? Thanks.

Keith

Texaspyro 8 PAID
Chicagox. 8 PAID
Low lumen 4 PAID
scaru 6 PAID
tom e 8 PAID
Budynabuick 5 PAID
Gunner 12 4 PAID
Cullen c. 4 pending payment

That’s all of them. I’ll keep 3 for myself. Thanks guys.
Packages will go out tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks, Kevin

I’ll take 4
PM w/ shipping to 95901 OK!

If you look above you keith wants 4. (Budynabuick)

Thanks, man. I sent Kevin PP for 5 ($30). He said he is pretty busy. He hasn’t had time for update. When everyone gets a crack I may take some more if any are left.

Keith

I would also like 4, I hope there are enough left when kbark gets to my PM.

Thanks for the deal!

I sent you a pm gunner. I updated the earlier post and listed you as pending.

There are 5 left.

Paypal sent!

Payment received and post updated. Thanks!

All are now sold. Thanks guys.

Sweet !

I am looking forward to some Panny goodness.

All but cullen c’s have been shipped. Waiting on his address.

Thanks guys!

Ok now ALL have been shipped. I used a bunch of recycled bubble wrap just in case you wonder when you open the boxes. I finally found a use for all that china bubble wrap ive been keeping for the past year!

I have a bunch of it as well….big bag full. Thanks Kevin. I’m like ChicagoX……looking forward to getting those sweet panasonic 2900 mah batts. I meant to mention that I am native of tryon NC. My dad lived in old fort/black mountain. I have people all over that state. Plans are for moving 5 mile outside Old Fort by next fall. The closest house will be about 1/8th Mile from me. Real dark! I will need HID then.

Keith

Dude serioiusly, at that price point, you could order another 50 by mistake and have them sold out in no time! :slight_smile:

Just received mine. :D They're charging up now. Did you charge them or did they come from the factory with varying voltages? (4.16, 3.76, 3.76, 3.77, 3.98, 4.06)

I charged and tested and recharged a dozen of them before I started the thread. Most were in the 3.60 range straight from keeppower.

Just got my 8 pieces! 4 are in the SysMax charger, the other 4 I checked are all at 3.6V. I tried 1 of the 3.6V, before charging, in a light, noticeably lower output than a charged 2400mAh flame and a charged UF 2600mAh green. After charging will be the test - I got 2 identical SK73 lights to compare.

Just got mine as well! On the charger now. I can tell Kevin charged some as two of mine are 4.16 & 3 are @ 3.62. very nice, new batts. One of them has been running @ 1a for 30 min. Put one of them @ 3.62 in my S-Mini & flat discharge of the S-M circuit is very bright even @ 3.62V. I just noticed one has a slight dent (smaller then a BB) on the body @ the neg end (anybody else?). Doesn’t amount to much & don’t expect it will be a problem. Could this possibly make the batt unsafe (short?)? I’m thinking not but am not sure. I would just as soon recycle (not looking for refund ) as take a risk with a short (probably came like that from factory). Will not charge till I hear something from you guys. Gonna get a 1A charger as this 450 ma is to slow.
Keith