Upcoming New--Haikelite HT35 HD Zoomy flashlight (2300Lumens)

It needs tube adapters to run on 18650. The adapters are not included.

Hi Haikelite,
I found the HT08 at your homepage.
Looks interesting too !! :+1: :+1:
Now I`m waiting for my two SC01, my second SC02, my HT35 and I wont to order the new HT08… :blush:

You are on a good way !!

Greets
Carsten

Will this be available in white as well?

HaikeLite, have you sent out any of these lights for a review? When is the review due?

We are making MT07S XHP70, will have white version for MT07S. Only 500 gram weight , brightness and function is the same as Big MT07 and the shot range is increased

Only some domestic flashoholic in china reviewed this light. They pointed out the focus beam is a bit ringy , but it’s normal for a twist zooming light, otherwise they are very satisfied.

Some people in the forum will receive the light in 7-10 days, i think they might have some feedback.

Wow. You guys are not standing still… Pretty impressive, and certainly looking forward to this and other new models!

Some beamshots, I think it is pretty good performer - beam is narrower than G35, but bigger than Brinyte B168. Pictures taken at f4.9, 1/4”, ISO800:

HT35 NW @ 250 m

Klarus G35@250 m

Brinyte B168B @250 m:

man cant wait for MT07s when is it coming out?
And MT07 XHP35 HI version would be an awesome thrower.

Interested to see some white wall beamshots.

Here we go, hope they help:

Focused - actually I have 2 samples, both are slightly defocused - you can see the cross and wires from the led, but not as well focused as Brinyte:

Half focused:

Defocused:

This is very strange indeed. Of course an HD will be brighter (i.e. more lumens) but should never out throw an HI, no matter a reflector or aspheric lens light. The only thing I can think of is that it wasn't properly focused for a XHP35 HI, maybe the HI version has to be mounted higher, closer to the lens.

Do you know what bin the LED is for 5000K and the 6500K versions?

I received the HT35 today in NW tint. From the outside, all appears in excellent condition, good finish, no marks or scratches, glass lens looks outstanding.

Here's numbers I measured on 2 fresh LK cells, one with a solder top, 2.9A measured at tail on clamp meter:

1690 lumens at start, 1600 lumens at 30 secs

142 kcd (754m) taken at 5m - had to hunt for the high spot at this short distance

The lumens measured (my PVC light box) is 30% lower than the specs, and the throw in candela is 43% lower than the specs. This is much lower than any NW vs. CW could explain.This is also pretty consistent with what others have measured. These differences are significant, and are at fraudulent levels I'd expect more from some no name, untraceable cheap clone.

I can't understand how or why they would spec their light so way far over it's capability. It makes no sense, and is only one big negative for them as a company and manufacturer. There is some major disconnect between the specs and actual performance. This is my 4th Haikelite, and this one is by far the worse performing based on their advertised specs. The SC01 was also performing below expectations, but not as significant as this one, and the MT03 seemed to perform above their specs, while the MT07 was about dead-on with my unit. I could certainly question the accuracy of my lumens measurements, but throw is far easier and a lot less controversial, and my measurements of throw are actually higher than what other purchasers have posted.

I'd love to hear what they have to say, if they read this. They seemed to have stopped responding to emails from me and others as posted here, so I don't know what's going on with them.

Thank you, Tom E
I wonder what became of Haikelite ….

This is their website now, yikes! Old product links say the same thing, so site is totally expired...

Pity. This website is currently not active.

This web page is hosted by SiteGround.com, but currently the hosting account is not active.

Odd! and yet HAIKElite Official userid was Last seen: 13 hours 42 min ago

Tom….I guess Haikelite still has not got back in touch with you?

They did for the MT07 SMO reflector. Though they said the next day it would be shipped, ended up shipped in 3 weeks. The batch they had made was dirty, other issues, so they had a new batch made. Actually pretty good, but haven't tried directly to them about the HT35. Doesn't matter much to me because the plan is to mod it anyway.

Hey Tom did you ever mod the HT35? If so what did you do and was it worth it.

Ahhh, 1 year later... Sorry, no - might take a looksy at it today though.