Upgrade Option for Moded Maglite?

So i moded this Maglites several years ago which i think it even pre-date BLF, bought the parts from CPFseller whom i cant even remember :person_facepalming:
There are two light that i wanted to upgrade One is a single SSC P7 and the other is a triple SSC P7 it was a novely items but as you can see it is now nothing compares to even today budget lights.

I am considering upgrading the SSC P7 to somehing brighter maybe XPH35/50 or even XPH70? Any recommendation on driving triple XPH?

Thanks.

Nama saya Chris (I had to learn Indo at school)!

Any preference in output? What are your input numbers? There are a few drivers you can buy for this task depending on how much you want to spend? The XHP50/70 will be the brightest and probably the easiest to work with. How big are the LED boards inside? If those maglights are running 4s 18650 using some thing like an LD3 driver would work very well. I am not sure about running multi XHP35 because they are sensitive to high amps. Some one with more experience then me will have to chime in? You could also use the LD3 to run 12v XHP50/70 or you could go with a direct drive setup.

Driver info here