URANUSFIRE!!!!

I was looking around on either DD or ebay and one of lights was branded "FireFire". Thats what was actually printed on the light. I guess they ran out of words to put with "Fire" so they just said what the hell used the same word twice.

Might be a flash light for a proctologist ...

Uranusfire ain’t bad. You got to watch for that urinefire though

Coop with fasttech and tabasco...

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1300402-uranusfire-c3-cree-xr-e-q5-5-mode-200-lumen-white-

its all void now because Scientists are re-naming the planet Uranus to Urectum.

:smiley:

“Your anus is on fire” wouldn’t fit on a flashlight.

Just be careful when checking the O-ring for elasticity

haha

:D

Anyone have a good source of cheap Uranusfire with T6 emitters? Looking for a present for a friend, we get each other joke gifts :wink:

xrays or it didn’t happen :smiley:

I kid, I kid

I ordered long ago a ultrafire flashlight from DX (WF-501B), it came to be a uranusfire. MC-E emiter (I think it was before XM-L came out). I see that in english it’s a good joke.

Iirc light castle has a relatively cheap Uranusfire.

Sold out… Hm… How about the xpe uranusfire at FT? < $10.

I knew the ER would make that picture public!This is why I no longer shower with a flashlight!One slip on the soap and…….

:smiley: it must be painful…couldn’t imagine if it was a BTU or TK75…

or a DST! :open_mouth:

coincidentally I did yesterday an order with hun.ze have a few nice things

This morning I received a reply:

“”“Sorry to tell you, since the shipping way is not stable, we do not do any orders. I suggest you to buy them from your local store. Hope your kindly understanding. Thank you!”“””

Best regards

Erm wow, I think they may need a warning on the light not to take the name literally or they will have lawsuits :stuck_out_tongue:

Where do you most need a flashlight?

Where the sun don’t shine!

Don´t worry, i´ll shed some light from uranus! Oh, sorry, i mean, from my… …forget it… :smiley:

And French for battery is pile, so how about those piles in Uranusfire, still making light of them. :_(