[USA]Illumn Black Friday Announcement Thread Up to 50% off!

We'll take care of any TIP problems, do you have an open support ticket already? We recently spent a bit of time in the dark locking out every tip we have and testing for the blink problem. We've identified and removed all problematic tips from our inventory.

Part 2 30% off all non-discounted Armytek, Thrunite, and Mecarmy products. Olights directly discounted at 20% of more on site!

Ok. I have so many windows open monitoring Black Friday sales. I could swear I put 2 nitecore tip in my cart for $17 and some change but they are no longer there. Maybe this was another site that I can’t seem to get back to? Maybe the deal is off? Maybe I’m a bit crazy from too much screen time? I hope the answer isn’t too obvious :person_facepalming:

Found it. It wasn’t here;)

Too bad nitecore didn’t provide a way for people to re-flash the TIPs themselves by downloading a file and hooking up the light to a computer. If that is indeed the way Nitecore updated them.

Thanks for the reply. Been busy but will open one tonight. An example of the customer service I mentioned earlier.

Also, I see your Part 2 of Black Friday deals. You already got me on the Part 1. My fingers are itching with the cursor resting on the Checkout button for Part 2. How many Parts are left with your BF deals? My bank account is beginning to throw up red flags.

Opened a ticket with Illumn.com online Saturday and I have a return label on Monday. No hassle, no video requests, easy-peasy.

Since Nitecore seems to have failed in fixing the issue on the TIPs, it looks as if buying this product from Illumn.com is the best choice. As commented above, they took the time to personally test each light to weed out the failed updated lights.

From the ones I received, the cut out in the plastic does not guarantee the update was applied or was successful.

update: it lasted 3.5 days and is a FAIL. When and or if I get my money back from BANgoods I’ll be dealing with Calvin.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday is ending soon. If you missed out on the sale message me with the model you're interested in and I'll be happy to help you out :)

Dude! Great sale prices!

I try to avoid the forums any more, every time I visit it seems to cost money or really make me want to spend it. I misplaced my charger a few months ago and have been getting by with either my old XTAR MP1s charger or borrowing dad’s VP2 when at the hunting camp. (not that I’ve needed to charge much)

Wanted to get a replacement charger, but was unsure what to get. Didn’t want to get another VP2 cause I’m sure I’ll find where mine got packed away to eventually, since I was happy with the XTAR chargers I’ve had I was looking at a couple of their other chargers. Was on here checking them out when I stumbled onto your sale. Problem solved. Get both for the price of one. If I’ve got several chargers I’m bound to be able to find at least one when I need it right? (not likely)

Also picked up several of the little ANT-MC1 chargers, perfect to throw in the glove box, toolbox or pack. Got a charger anywhere I might find a need for one and make fast friends with all the vape users at work. All that and still got them for about the price of one charger with shipping from elsewhere.

Thanks!