USB mini night light thingy; touch sensitive, dimming

Howdy. I know these have been reviewed before. I had to try one as they are so cheap. I got this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121310231074&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

$1.82, ha! I got a warm white. This thing is FANTASTIC! Every flashaholic should have some of these things. They put out an incredible amount of light, warm white is a very nice tint. Comes on at a touch. Ramps up and down, and even has memory! I have not run it on high for long but it probably gets toasty. A lot of fun these things, and quite useful. Tip: order more than one as you will love these things. I have another order in for more. I like the ramping model the best but they also make a regular one that is just off or on. And they make one that is ‘light sensitive’, brightness adjusts according to the light. These work on inserting either way in the USB port.

Picture is of mine plugged into my power bank I got at Fasttech. It’s nice, I think it’s 4500 mAh, 2 outputs, 3 inputs, $13

Yup…I ordered 5 of those a while back (waiting for em to come in), like I said, you guys are the reason I am broke :stuck_out_tongue:

I have numerous power modules I can use these in, the ML-102’s are very nice…simple emergency “candles” if you keep your 18650’s charged with regularity

yup yup