USB rechargable headlight

I really like Skilhunt H03. It has nice features and can be had for under $30 with a coupon. But I don’t want to carry a charger with me. Can you recommend something similar, but with a microUSB charge port?

Olight HR2 - Olight H2R Nova Review - 2,300lm Rechargeable Headlamp - Runtime & Outdoor Shots

Armytek Elf C2 - Review - ArmyTek Elf C2 Headlamp (Written + Youtube)[18650 + microUSB]

Thanks. Olight has a proprietary charging cable. I’d rather sacrifice some water resistance to avoid the risk of losing it. Armytek looks good, but it is more like $60. Any coupons around?

I just received THIS Xanes twin headlight on special for $13 and went for a run with it last night. I was a bit skeptical of this brand but have been won over now. It is smaller than it looks in the photos.

The output is supposed to be 1A (6500 - 7000) but is definitely warmer than my Convoy S2+ 1A
The Lumens, may not be 1650 as advertised, but are definitely over 1000 on the highest setting.
The beam profile has a definite very broad hotspot, and quite useable spill, perfect for running. I could adjust the angle to get the hotspot to fill the road from 1m to 5m ahead, with spill illuminating everything else.
The single strap is more than good enough as it is extremely light, very similar to the Skilhunt H03, much lighter and brighter than the Boruit RJ02.

The USB charging port is behind the threaded end cap, with O-ring sealing, square threads, seems very well made.
The UI is simple and practical, OFF-MED-HIGH, or double click through the blinky modes, if you want more precise output hold the button down to cycle through 5 steps (NOT STEPLESS)

Medium (3 of 5) is perfect for running, easily exceeds 300 lumens (beats the Boruit on high), lovely beam, practical tint, and does not heat up. I will have to do more testing and comparison to other lights, and check how well the charging works, but I think I have found a winner.

The Nitecore NU30 is a rather nice USB rechargeable headlight. I was going to butcher it up for a mod but I liked it enough to keep it stock as a backup headlight. It has it’s own battery though, not a standard 18650. Otherwise Nitecore have a bunch of other USB rechargeable headlights that look OK. They can be a bit pricey though.

The Imalent HR20 with the FreeMe coupon can be had for 30$, and all quality control issues have been fixed.

How do I know? I received it yesterday, and it works real well, no problem whatsoever.

I read about this this light on other forum, the consensus is that it is not the same quality level as Nitecore- which is, obviously, not expected considering the price. IIRC, the PWM isn’t that good.

This one is interesting. Where did you find the coupon?

Exactly!

Register on m4dm4x.com, then go look on M4DM4X Deals. You’ll find the HR20 code there.

Thanks.