USED- Laptop Packs Take Three! CONUS only *sold out again, sorry* Added a question at the end for future buyers,

Noooooo! Homeless people don’t need 18650 batteries or the lights that use them. If they’re really homeless, how could they recharge them? And how will they be able to store them safely? Give them something that uses AA batteries. :wink:

Ardvaark, Man now I feel bad for charging you. Ill throw in a pack or two for the giveaways if you remind me next time, if you need more.

Got my package of 10 packs today!!! So excited, it's like Christmas all over again haha.. The first 9 batteries out of the first pack all checked out 3.99-4.12V! Thanks again! I'll probably leave the rest where and how they sit until I need them later on. "The best place for spare (car) parts is under the hood."

Found a hidden box with 7 packs in it. If you want them let me know. I will try to find out this weekend if I can get more.

For $32, which includes shipping, one gets 7 packs, which hold a total of 63 18650 cells of unknown condition with no guarantees. Do I have that right? If that is the case. I will take them. Thanks. PM sent.

Seconds if the other guy doesn't want them!

Hagg will get some more soon enough :D :beer:

Well those went quick. Serious question for you guys. I have been charging between 2-3$ on average for these packs. The guy I am getting them from made hints that if he had more he was going to double my cost for them. So the forum price would go up to 4-5$ for them. Would you all still be interested? If not I might be able to wait a couple of months and then try him when no one else wants them. Let me know what you guys think.

Last time I asked about prices I got jumped on, so this is me just saying that if I get more the price could go up by at least a buck a pack or so, so please take that into consideration before you start ranting that I am trying to pull a fast one.

Split it down the middle at $4.50 and it'll be $0.50 cents a cell without shipping. Still a good deal to me! The 9 cell Lenovo packs are one, if not the easiest laptop pack of UR18650FM cells to open.

Still a heck of a deal. I don't know if I'd jump on it or not because I already have a bunch, but they're worth it. All my buddies at work and I appreciate it lol.

Paypal sent for 7 packs. Thank you.

Well as long as he doesn’t do something dumb and ask for 5$ a pack from me Ill grab more. Not sure how many he has left.

Lemma I won’t be able to get them out today but I will get them out ASAP.

No problem. I am not in a hurry.

Got the last of them. He doubled his price for me so that is reflected in the cost pet pack. I did a 5$ @ 5 packs, 4.50$ @ 10 packs, and 4.25$ @ 20 packs. Not sure they will move as fast at that price but then again this is the last of them too. I will be searching for a new source but that could take a while. This has been a fun thing to do and has kept me busy.