Used zebralight S6330 for sale

Capitalists would not mass produce a product they lose money on. Utterly ridiculous. That is just shady salesmanship. If you would rather have the S6330, sell it on why someone would prefer a flashlight that is larger, requires more energy, and produces the same amount of lumens for much more money. "Collector's item" just means 'outdated' in fancier terms.

Thanks, that photo is actually about a year old, I haven’t made a new “Zebra family” photo in a while. It hasn’t changed much really, not been my focus lately, but there’s a couple of new ones around here :slight_smile:

I really don’t know how widespread production was on the S6330, it may have been made in small quantities all along, but it was a production offering for a bit. The closest thing to that new design you’re referring to is the C3, a triple XHP70 beast that’s currently listed as a WIP on the product spreadsheet. Its been there a while though and nothing seems to be coming of it, so it may be vaporware. :frowning:

This is just one of many examples selling products for less than production costs.

In fact it is a common business practice, Loss leader - Wikipedia

I know about loss leaders, but it does not make sense for ZL to make a loss leader if other products are not going to sell with it. Selling a broom to convince others to buy other stuff at walmart is different. I kinda had a feeling that someone would talk about loss leader, but this is not one of them, since its a closed environment.

Without evidence I do not take his claims seriously and just that of a sleazy salesman. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence.

SC62w had anodized shelf https://imgur.com/a/luMiX

HueD, what condition is your S6330 in? I may be interested if it’s in like new condition. Not sure why, but I’ve always wanted 1 of these.

Here's a thread on how to post images on BLF:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/47268

i had sst40’s put in mine, except for the parasitic drain in one battery slot, it’s outstanding

I forgot about this thread…And the OP hasnt been seen since this thread was active….