USPS troubles

Agreed with most things already stated.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Amazon delivers take priority, over even USPS priority mail. Pretty sure they’ve tookin the post office hostage. PRIME i tee YA.

On top of that lazy and/or over worked local drivers. Use to always say DELIVERY FAILED, with try again tomorrow. Okay fine! NOW driver trys to blame me for NO SECURE DELIVERY SITE, and I have to call to reschedule delivery. ALL because the driver blew past my house without stopping. Its refreshing tho when they flip a uturn after passing the house, to make it right and deliver!

pennzy is referring to “distribution centers” here in the USA.

You are correct, the logistics couriers in China have nothing at all to do with the USPS.,

Just had this happen with one of my orders, but no response from USPS and no call from a friendly neighbor. Not only do they make it hard to reach someone through the automated system, but when you do get someone they’re slower than molasses and ask you to repeat everything multiple times like they’re getting paid by the second.

Long story short, they gave me a case number and said someone would contact me within 2 business days. There’s been no contact for over a week, no package and I just got an email survey asking about my satisfaction with the resolution of the case. Needless to say the ratings were not high.

KuoH

Sorry to hear that kuoh.
Delivery confirmation with no signature only shows it was delivered… not where. :person_facepalming:
That sux… :frowning:

Although, and this could possibly help you; supposedly now when a package is scanned as delivered it shows the GPS location where the scan took place.

Good luck…… :white_check_mark:

So far the USPS has been OK here at the house. We have a community mail box a few doors down the street. If a package is too large to fit the box, they leave key for a few of the larger boxes in the same area.

FedEx and UPS have been pretty good my stuff has only gone to neighbors twice. BUT both just drop the package off at the door and don’t ring the bell.
I don’t care that they don’t wait - but - Just ring the darn bell - so I know something is being dropped off.
Sometimes it’s food. I’d rather not have it sitting in 100 degree heat.
All the Best,
Jeff

I’ve had 2 packages (Sofirn lights) incorrectly addressed from their end get forwarded so they would land in my PO Box, they never made it there. I was told by my local postmaster that they were originally mailed 3rd class and were technically not eligible for forwarding thus sent to local distribution center and “discarded”. Discarded my ass!, some kind of scam here I think, those packages (and who knows how many others) certainly did not land in the dumpster.