Vapcell S4+ Analyzing Charger

I got a tracking number too but its coming from China… I was hoping it would be shipped from US. Its going to take a month to get here. :frowning:

interested and thank you

order placed and thank you

Ordered thanks

:beer:

Order placed. Thanks.

Mine is being shipped from China. Anyone else?

Mine hasn’t been shipped yet.
Now it looks like it has shipped, and yes from China

Got my charger today, :smiley: x no time to play until the weekend :person_facepalming: . First impressions, me like it a lot :+1: very nice and clear display, first set of different batteries is in just to see how long it will take to get them charged.

Got mine today.
Very nice unit and hope that it works well.

I was expecting the IR resistance to be way off but measuring it against the BC700 its not very different.

Only dislike so far is that the screen is almost impossible to look at without the backlight.

I’ve been eyeing this one. By most accounts, it sounds like a great charger. Do you know if there’s a way to just keep the backlight on?

Unfortunately non. You have to press a button to activate the display after it goes off.

Received mine the other day. How does the repair cycle work? I put in two ancient dura-loop aa cells that that’s moderate to poorly on the capacity cycle, put them in repair cycle and for about a day and a half they just cycled from charge to discharge and back. Do you just end it when you feel Ike it or is it programmed for a specific process?

The S4’s ‘Repair’ mode is for cells that are heavily discharged that the charger will sense it first then put a miniscule amount of charging rate. For example, lilo cells that were discharged 2.5v or below etc…it also has the ‘repair’ function for heavily discharged nimh.

The Cap (capacity) mode is for determining the cell’s capacity by going through the Charge-Discharge-Charge cycle, showing the capacity in the display after the Discharge portion.

Edit: I have not actually tried the Repair mode but the manual says one of the ’Repair’s function is to activate a protected cell’s tripped protection circuit.

received mine. Thanks

Posted from China on Jan. 7th, arrived Jan. 16th- pretty impressive to the UK.

Hi Tatasal, i ordered a vapcell s4 from Neil with your code on the 1st of february but have had no update . Do you know if it is still in stock ?

PM sent

Hi tassal,
I’m interested in getting one. Is the coupon code still working? How long would it take to ship to California?

Hi tatasal

I'm interested for this one