vapcell

Vapcell 14500 1000mah 3A for me,thanks

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are asking some shrinkable film factories if they can produce durable shrinkable tubes.

Thanks you very much,amzing Ulatrafire battery, do you know where is Ulatrafire factory?

Dear Agro

10180 and 10440 ,The market share is too small, so many big battery companies are not producing them.

It’s all small companies that make these batteries.

Thank you very much for your pictures, we need to learn these, make the product more convenient to use and do a good job, this is what we need to continue to work hard.

We may have 10 models of 18650 batteries.

This is our most developed product.

Please visit our official website

Don’t have any vapcell yet, but I am in for the GAW so I can test the 18350.

i would love to try out the Vapcell 14500 1000mah of the vapcell 18350 1100mah to compliment my keeppowers :smiley:

Would like to enter the giveaway, and would love to test the 18350 and 14500 batteries

Thanks for the giveaway. I wish for 18350.

I have a few 18650’s from you and would like to try some14500 and 21700 cells.
Thanks

I’ve been curious about your batteries, I’d like to try some 18350’s.

Thanks

Interested in the 14500, thanks!

Barkuti is right, We can make battery pack for these batteries. The battery button top are still under study and are expected to be released soon. :slight_smile:

Thanks! :+1: :slight_smile: Even just a flat button top that is flush or just a bit higher would be excellent. Really want to add these batteries to my arsenal!

Thanks for the giveaway!
I am interested in 18350.
NO vapcell in my lights yet.

Thanks Chris

In case you are wondering Nite Shadow, Tesla had the idea of using an aluminum cell top in their 5Ah NCR21700. This is what is causing trouble, there's no affordable industrial process (yet) to easily attach a button top or any other sort of shim to it.

I myself have tried low temperature soldering onto aluminum with very little success and this is even using very nasty soldering fluxes. Spot welding the aluminum positive pole in the NCR21700 is a big hurdle right now, Tesla did this for reasons bear no doubt.

Cheers ^:)

I’ve got a gold 21700 in my Fireflies, works awesome, 14500’s would be great to win

Thanks, Barkuti! Much clearer story now. I just wonder why LG M50 21700 are like that too. Was worried this was a new trend and would need to get separate charger And I only like ones that charge properly per HJK.
Just don’t have room for another charger like my XTAR Dragon. I have several FF PL-47’s with Nichia 219 B’s and do not want to fry them so was looking for short 21700’s with 7-10 A continuous rating.

Thanks for the giveaway!

If I win, I’ll choose the 18350 cells !