Very Slow Delivery

Today I received some 18650 batteries in a package mailed from Asia back in April.
I cannot even recall ordering them, and the packaging does not indicate where they were ordered.
I suspect eBay, because I went though all my FT, BG and GB order history and

Postal date from Changi Airfreight, Singapore shows 9th April

I joined this forum in March, and had not yet learned to NOT buy **fire Li-ion batteries. So now I have 6 to get rid of :slight_smile:

Monty.

Wouldn’t you want those 5000mAh cells? :slight_smile:

When I get old and loose my memory, I’m going to do what you did. Order online

And get free stuff! :slight_smile:

You got scammed for those UltraFire 3000mAh cells, for the same price you could had 8000mAh :smiley:

Better late than never aye. I'd suggest a better charger to go along with the better batteries as well.

This is the reason why I googled a tracking sheet last week and Google led me to: Spreadsheet I use to track online orders
(I don’t know the BLF policy when it comes to reviving super old threads, so I didn’t post anything in that one!)

This is the direct link to the sheet:

I added a field for the tracking number to the list and you can estimate which package comes from which seller. I also updated the color coding to match new paypal dispute deadlines!

Or pay a couple of bucks more and get these :wink:

damn I wish I have an intelligent charger.

UltraFire should just go all out, and label them ∞ mAh (that’s infinity milli Amp hours).