Virence Store Is Closing

thanks, what sad news….

Aw man. That’s really bad news. Hope he is doing okay.

Very sad.

Sad indeed! :frowning:

I just ordered 4 different VR16SP4m E17A LEDs. The 3 I already have are awesome so I didn’t want to regret not getting some more. At my pace, I should be set for modding for awhile. Hopefully Virence will come back at some point in the future.

I'm also sad to hear about this - hope Clemence is doing well. He makes good products and has been great to work with.

I just placed a order for some VS35SP36 MCPCBs with Nichia 757s (thread with tests) - I've had great luck with these in the past and needed wanted to pick up a few for potential future projects while I still can.

Clemence, if you see this, thanks for the time and effort you put into your store to make great LED’s available to the community. Sorry to hear that you’ll be shutting down the store.

Fooey. I got a bunch of 9080s from him a long while ago. Good stuff, good guy.

Today virence.com redirects to eurekatronix.com

FYI, Clemence responded to the comments on my last-minute order I submitted yesterday. It sounds like he has the intention of starting up a new store, and he wants to “provide MCPCBs and Nichia LEDs for years to come”.

My fingers are crossed he can get things sorted out. If you see this, Clemence, good luck.

Edit: I just saw kevinthefro’s comment. Looks like things are moving along.

That’s great news !

That looks like good news to me. I look forward to finding out more.

The announcement on the old site still shook loose a last minute order from me… I compared my Armytek Tiara high CRI XM-L2 to a Yuji, and realized I did not want to risk losing the opportunity to significantly improve the tint. I hope he’s able to fulfill the order.

Man I like Virence.com more than Eurekatronicx.com. He already built a good reputation around the Virence name that many around the web recognize, seems kind of wasteful to change names just like how Fireflies wanted to change names. But regardless, Clemence will always have my support. Excellent quality product and service.

He very recently refunded me for a build without any question !
gotta’ respect this man!.
I wish you all the best clemence. it’s not the end!.

Darryl.

I just recently heard the same from Clemence. He said he had to close the store for legal reasons and will be back with a new store with some revisions in the business model and new ownership. Looking forward to the new store!

Good news! I truly hope, that I will be able to keep doing business with him in the future.

My most EDC-ed lights are still running the Virence MCPCBs - and I still have a smaller pile of Skilhunt H03 headlamps, which were intended to be fitted with these, but since the onset of the pandemic, I could not afford ordering from him because of the limited shipping options.

Aaaaand Clemence is back!

Stronger and better than ever

This is interesting:

Very!

For anyone who placed an order on virence.com after the announcement was posted that the store would be closing:

Did you receive any form of order confirmation?

Paypal emailed a payment confirmation, but there was no other order confirmation, but I don’t seem to have received any notice from Clemence. I’m hoping my order didn’t slip through the cracks during his business transition.