Waiting On Fasttech for Nitecore SRT

Making this hard to resist.

This is good news.

Will you also be taking pre orders for the SRT 5?

[quote=FlashlightDude] This is good news. Will you also be taking pre orders for the SRT 5? [/quote]

Since we have not been able to place an order on the SRT5 yet (it will be released later) or have more definite details, we do not feel it is a good idea to offer up a pre-order.

Such an awesome light

nice
finally a quality light for signaling trains (I’m a railway worker)
too bad the detective series (smaller one) doesn’t have a green LED.

The SRT7 is on my gift wish list. I can’t really justify buying it due to its price, but I’d grin like an idiot if someone gave me one… and then promptly annoy everyone I know by using it to play pretend at night like a little kid. Perfect light for cops-and-robbers games, ghost hunting, secret night missions, and other make-believe. If it had more disco modes, more fine-grained color selection, color brightness control, and an adjustable-rate true strobe mode, I’d get one despite the price… really, even if it just had the adjustable-rate true strobe, I’d have to get one. Or maybe a few, so a few friends and I could all pretend to be X-Files agents together.

I would, of course, also have to bring the Skyray King along, just in case we ran into any vampires during our mission.

still not present in fasttech site

I like the implementation of the red LED. Don’t know what I’m going to use the green and blue except for the traditional disco in the bathroom. The light looks great otherwise! A little bit huge though, but well, it’s good ole P60 style.

Hey Jasmine,

With the Nitecore SRT 7 now selling, do you plan on stocking it?

Jasmine is already working on it. Waiting for the SRT7 too :slight_smile: Hopefully they will get it soon

What’s the lowest price you could find for light currently?

I got a killer deal for two SRT7 :slight_smile:

The red beam looks funky... so are the other colors, you can see here http://youtu.be/b1IP1g3AqXM?t=12m47s

Tell us :smiley:

Sure thing :slight_smile:

ygpm

I’d like to take the plunge on the SRT 7 even though it is the SRT 5 I really want…

If I can find a killer deal, I’ll do both. J)