Wallbuys.com [AVOID]

After i send them e-mail with my complaints!

expired…

Thanks for that MAD TM26. I checked and I was having the same issue. About 1.5 minutes difference between two tabs opened less than an hour apart. Just got the first one after trying all weekend. Thanks again.

That’s some wicked photoshopping. If they had the time to remove the watermark, couldn’t they have taken the pictures themselves? hmm…

Calvin, I’m lost for words on this. Isn’t there any legal action that you can take?
Maybe if you voice this strongly enough in the forums, people will realize that their flash sales don’t cover up for their baseless moral issues.

Oh we added the watermark after they copied the photo, it seems we're going to have to do that from now on. To be honest the photoshop work isn't that difficult (speaking from experience). I can give them the benefit of the doubt since it's possible they may have misconstrued our photo as one officially released by Nitecore. They did eventually remove it from their listing after a PM, and then a post on their thread in CPFM. I'm just amused they haven't caught their listing problem yet :P

Ah, nevermind then. Yeah, they might just have googled it for a quick picture.
Haven’t found the problem with their listing yet. :slight_smile:

Glad to be of help mate.

I know the feeling after waiting hours and hours only to miss it :slight_smile:

Cheers

Chinese don’t believe in copyright :smiley:

The price, and MAP (or whatever it’s called)?

:D

OOPS :)! Maybe you should ask them to include a link to you all ?

Holy moly! hahahahahahaha

Sirius9, got any bad experience with them to share?

Just curious as I’ve bought some items from them and waiting for it to arrive

Maybe they own that name in china and you actually stole it from them ...maybe they got in their time machine ......or are clones of craig and calvin ...It all may be the result aof a lab experiment gone bad ....haven't you guys seen spiderman or the hulk ?

could happen

Free advertising? How kind!! :bigsmile:

He is just mad because he did not get any of the deals. No need to worry MAD TM26.

Lots of happy people in the sales thread.

(except Sirius9, who did not get any deals, and complained about everybody who did)

I predicted such would happen. No surprise really… Too many hungry lions around a few lambs. There was not enough for everybody. Which is no surprise. The previous WB sale made sales from other stores look expensive…
WB May sale made the DX May sale look like a joke! So much better deals from WB.

I have placed many orders from WB, never had an issue. So far, its the only store I have never had an issue with (knock on wood).
I have also been in contact with their customer support, and they have been very helpful with fast replies.

When that is said, stealing product information from Illumination supply and such is NOT OK.

Kreiser, Im so sorry for doing your job…

I meant to say, do as Sirius9. Stay away from Wallbuys. Especially their sales!
More deals for me… 0:)

No one has mentioned it (as far as I’ve seen), but has anyone noticed the resemblance of the WB Account page to Amazon’s?

It does look similar, as does the login page:

Repost by popular demand:

From Seller
2/5/2013

Dear Sucker

Can you tell me your order number. We have a holiday, if possible, you can contact us in February 19th, if your order is a problem and you can wait until we find out in February 19th,

we will repeat your order,
and will send a small gift for you.

Thank you for your understanding,

—————————
Date: 2/20/2013

hi sir
so you mean you get the money, right?
it means because we are in holiday for half a month, so we can not reply your email, so we write some words in paypal to you

and we promise that we ship your order, but you can not receive it, so we refund the money to you, if you receive the goods after some days, then that goods will as a free gift for you

thank you for your support, and best wishes

I am still waiting for a small/free gift and the repeat order.