Wallbuys -Where Is My Order At - Update: Order Received - Missing Laser - Cherry Is Sending Me One

finally after all the dramas i got all my orders today, but what about my $30 DHL 3-5 days fee?
why am i paying those extra fee if i get the package the same time as others who didn’t pay extra for shipping? :Sp

were you able to track it at all, or did it just arrive?

i still haven’t got my orders, one arrived in Sweden today, the other have i no idea what has happened to.
sent a mail to wallbuys and said that my second order hasn’t showed up in the tracking system, and asked them to investigate it.

it just arrived… no tracking … … heck they didn’t even know where the package is…they just assumed it will arrive sometime this week

ok, that’s odd. good thing it finally arrived though!
if only the tracking had worked i guess you would’ve been at least ok with the situation?
Wallbuys have “some” learning to do about business with westerners…
(hint for wallbuys: communication, communication, honesty, communication, honesty and communication…)

glad you got your stuff. my second order from the christmas sale didn’t ship till the 8th and is still sitting in HK on the 14th??? new year sale sale forget it….already ordered everything from another excellent, outstanding and FAST :wink: seller and i’ll just sell the stuff i get from the new year sale, if and when it shows up!

Anybody else’s order showing absolutely no tracking information 2 weeks after being “shipped”?

yeah, one of my 2 orders haven’t appeared at 17track.net at all… the other one is already in sweden.

My $20 order is trackable, but my $100 order is not, seems fishy…

Does it say what it is doing in Hong Kong? What is the description?

Now there’s a step in the right direction.

You have accepted the fact that you need to get better. Failure only makes victory that much sweeter.

thank you wallbuys for recocnizing the need to improve.

Processed Through Sort Facility

January 12, 2013, 11:19 am

HONG KONG, HONG KONG

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Acceptance

January 08, 2013, 5:58 pm

HONG KONG

i’m glad they recognized their problem and hope they’re more prepared next time.
but they still couldn’t explain,… why choosing faster shipping option 3-5 days through DHL for extra $30, and only to be delivered 3 weeks later?.. beside saying… oops, you’re screwed … sorry :Sp

I have 3 out of 4 orders not trackable since two weeks.

I am pretty sure that means your package left Hong Kong on January 12.

don’t worry… they all will come… even if you can’t track it…
i gave up tracking as it’s only raising the blood pressure up, just relax and it’ll show up eventually :wink:

I hear ya.

So was your order actually shipped by DHL in the end?

I just got this on my New Years Day Order:

hello sir
I am cherry form wallbuys,and your order Q110114466 we have shipped in 13 Jan ,but today the Logistics company says they lose your goods, so we have to ship your goods again
do worry about it,just will wait for more 2 days
Is that OK?
pls reply me soon
best wishes
cherry

This is what they lost:
55671$19.02longiire RF-X6 Cree T6 LED 5-Mode 1800-Lumen high power torch Flashlight(18650)
55791$15.27Small Sun ZY-T66 T6 LED 1200 Lumens high power Flashlight(1X18650)

Here is what my tracking showed - spent 8 days sitting in Hong Kong

Delivered
January 14, 2013, 4:35 pm
MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, MD 20886
Registered Mail™

Notice Left
January 12, 2013, 2:32 pm
MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, MD 20886

Arrival at Unit
January 12, 2013, 8:19 am
GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879

Processed Through Sort Facility
January 07, 2013, 1:06 pm
HONG KONG, HONG KONG

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Acceptance
December 31, 2012, 3:32 pm
HONG KONG

i get that so how come fasttech order one day, ship the next in san fran the next! doubt it left HK. something tells me they are using row boats instead of airplanes.