Want to build a triple XHP70 :)

Hey everyone,

Now with this famous XHP70 capable of insane outputs, I want to build something that will make my Niwalker MM15 look like a candle :stuck_out_tongue:

Whats a good host for a triple emitter? One important thing for the host its size! I want to keep its compact, not a long toilet plunger.
I’m still doing research on all, but it can be driven to 9Amps what driver can i find for this?

Regards

no one?

Both Dale (DBCstm) and Justin (Old-Lumens) have done triple XHP-70 builds. Dale used a BTU Shocker for a triple XHP-70 build and was able to get 20,000 lumens “briefly” from it. Justin didn’t use a host, but hand-made a triple XHP-70 lumen monster. He made a build thread about it, but I’m sure that’s not what you’re looking for. The XHP-70 is smaller than a MT-G2. If you get a good quality triple XM-L light (like BTU Shocker), you can upgrade to XHP-70 with a few parts, and a new driver.

Yeah I’ve seen one, but that BTU is discontinued. needed something that is available and isn’t too expensive as a host.
Needs good heat sinking too.

Jax X6 but I find it quite expensive

Wow no one else pitching in? I wanted to build a lumen monster too :frowning:

What about a skyray King? Trustfire TR-DF001? BTU STR01? UltraFire 8XT6?

JM35?

I found a great host. Trustfire J19!

BTU is discontinued. needed something that is available and isn’t too expensive as a host.

handytasche honor holly

How about this?

http://m.batteryjunction.com/led-lenser-coast-x7-x21.html

Supfire M6 is a nice host for a triple, but needs a bit of work. I built one with triple MT-G2s: Mod: My SupFire M6 "BMF" edition (new beamshots in OP).

I’ve got three XHP-70s, a new driver version and another M6 host, all just waiting for me to take the time to put it together.