Want to Send Giveaways For Review

A friend of mine has the 2x18650.... it is very,very picky about the diameter of the 18650 batteries, many will not fit or only press-fit.

A friend has the 1x 18650 and it’s the same: Trustfire flame (2400/3000mAh - diameter 18,3mm) fit, unprotected Samsung fit, protected Samsung (diameter: 18,55mm) don’t fit.

Hi Johnny
Thanks for your suggestion, I will ask my boss to consider it. :slight_smile:

Besides, certainly, we will reply your email and we will reply everyone who email us.

Thank you.

I just received a mint condition Trustfire X7 review sample from Aurabuy.

The review is underway and I’ll post it upon completion. Initial thoughts: this light was built to throw a distant tight spot beam and feels great in the hands. Overall build quality surpasses similar lights in this price category. The kit is very complete, including a foam padded presentation/gift box, 4 protected 18650’s, charger, carrying sling, spare lens, spare clicky switch, silicone lube package & o-ring spares. Heat management is well thought out and does a good job of transferring heat to the air.

Id like to thank Kevin for his excellent and timely communication skills. Considering our huge time difference, he replied to all of my emails within 12 hours. After dealing with hoards of Chinese resellers, its refreshing to find one that is well educated, articulate and knowledgeable in the products he sells.

Many thanks go to Kevin and the staff at Aurabuy. Review thread to follow…

X7 Review is here:

My reviews, are Laymans reviews, not so technical but I give the possible realworld uses of a light.