Want to trade (or maybe sell): Modded EagleEye X6-SE for Terminator or similar

Some one help this man stat!

lol thanks

Would you care to sell the X6 outright? I missed the GB, someone else might have too.

Just to be clear, this is a triple XP-L with direct-drive type driver and carclo spot optic? What firmware is the driver? Same as the A6?

I have a Terminator XM-L.

It’s the bigger LEDIL optic that has a lot more throw than the 20mm Carclo’s. It has an unrecognizable version of the A6 FW. It still has the configuration “mode” that let’s you change from 4-mode to 3-mode and turn memory on/of, but no mode reversing or hidden modes (because I don’t like them, personally).

It’s the first hot-rod light I ever did, and still one of my brightest.

Hmm, the XM-L is the one with the switch on the handle?

I might consider selling if the price was right. I was really hoping for the XM-L2 version of the terminator, but I don’t think they’re for sale anymore

If you’re into modding you might try finding a source for one of these Review: Quad XML2 Flooder [Similar design as a UF-T90], E-Switch in Handle (4x XML2, 1 - 4x 18650) if you can.

Heck of a lot of potential in that one.

Illumn has the Terminator on sale for $75 right now.

I just saw that as well. As such, I would sell my X6 for $75+$5 shipping US. I think it is worth at least that.

Man, I’d do it if I wasn’t holding out for the Maxtoch and X6 SS/CU group buys.

Bump for the people that woke up early because of DST ending.

Very nice. Any pictures? Pictures always help sales imo.

Yep, I just figured everyone knew what it looked like, but pictures always help. OP updated

Pilotdog you are not a pilot nor a dog yet want a terminator?
Maybe you should be a leader of humanity against machines in the future
Just kidding :smiley:

Isn’t that a flood optic?

My Terminator XM-L has the button on the body. It looks like the one Illumn is selling, but it has XM-L emitters.

No its a narrow optic. It’s the same one Dale uses. He tried polishing the texture off and it didn’t really affect throw much if any.

If the button is on the side and the handle comes off, that’s the one I’m looking for.

This is the optic: http://intl-outdoor.com/ledil-cute3ss-triple-led-optic-lens-p-851.html

A shakspearian tragedy is where every one dies.

A Russain tragedy is where no one gets what they want.

I have a crazy idea. Are you willing to thrown in some money with your modded light?

just to be clear it is a crazy idea, but it might just work. no love lost either way, so no pressure, but let me know if you want to see what might happen.

Eh, maybe.

Are you proposing something yourself?

i have a sp03, let’s trade man.