WARNING: Cometa – read/fix BEFORE inserting battery

I agree with and understand what you have to say ‘Sharpie’.

But, using your own “racing” analogy; when your ‘engine builder’ whether in house or contract builds you an engine you expect it to work when he delivers it don’t you?

Then after that it is up to you to do maintenance, repair it when you break it, and modify it however you wish. Then when it is finally “toast” you have him build you another one if you don’t have a spare waiting and the process repeats itself.

From what I read here ‘bella-headlight’ has gone above & beyond trying to resolve the problems with his light. He bought it to “drive” right out of the box…… not to have to fix it right out of the box.

To be clear, I do not feel that having to put a piece of tape or plastic washer, to avoid a potential problem area identified after deliver of the COMETA; is a huge disaster… just a simple “fix” that anyone can do.

BUT, if the light blew up before this problem was identified or because they did not know about it yet, or it came to them broken & not working…… they deserve & should get full and complete cooperation from the seller.

A full refund or a new light…. their choice.