WARNING: Cometa – read/fix BEFORE inserting battery

LOL just show that video where the helicopter people use it.
I showed it, my wife’s reaction: “you did order this right?”
My wife code is in looong time ago!

Anyone know what will be a good holster for these lights?
I’ll be looking for something that works well and has good quality at a good price.

I think I saw one on the JAX AliExpress page, but no idea if it is good!

Great news!

How are the group buys proceed?I am new in the club,so if some guy want,please write some words here,so as to know and take my decision.
I have bought many items from Bang good,and so I can buy one more light from them.(We have capital controls here,and we can’t buy from every shop).

State that you want a Cometa & what colour emitter.
When they arrive you will be pm”d a code to use at BG to buy the light at the discounted price :slight_smile:

So,write me for 1pc with COOL WHITE tint please.
And about battery,what do you suggest?26650 is better?And what brand to prefer?

Keeppower IMR26650 - 5200mAh 15A is about the best you can get - but unprotected and quite expensive.

Btw, anyone know if there are any cheap china alternatives that can keep up with those?
Was tempted to get 4 Soshine 26650 5500mAh from dx.com for 29 bucks, but protected and only 6A. Don´t know if those are good for the Cometa…

K.

Kusie, I expect some of the aforementioned Soshine 26650 the next days to arrive and will review it. Given that there is an adapter for 18650→26650 I invite you to place your order on hold.

Take a look on this. It is a serious site.
http://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Common26650comparator.php

!!!The Cometa is already listed on Banggood(mobile)!!!
Can’t wait for the code…

How long will this be available for puurchase? I am interested in seeing beamshots and final numbers of lumens and candela before I consider buying one.

Thanks diffus and Theodore41, I already own two keeppower 5200 and they are very good, use them in my Shadow JM35 and Convoy L2, but I need some more 26650s for the cometa and the S70 that I just ordered :laughing:

Will take a closer look at this comparison site and will be reading your reviews for sure!

K.

The battery,has to be protected or unprotected?Because I find a Soshine 5500mAh, black,and there are protected giving up to 7A,as I see in the above battery test site.

Wow you are more impatient then I am, never thought about checking BG for it.
And of course YAY!

It’s up already at BG :beer:
Just placed an order for BLF A01 copper Nichia, and can’t wait for this one to go live too

The specs on the page need some corrections.

Is 1300 Lumens correct?

Yes, i intend some little corrections such as to indicate that the driver is based on attiny25, tailcap is a lighted tailcap…

Anyone got a link to the BG page it is on please ?