warning: Smith & Wesson Knives

Establishment politicians (both parties), wall street, the media, globalists and academia are all in bed with the CCP, but no one is forcing you to buy another Chinese knife.

I wonder what kind of pesticides they use or what they spray on it to make it look edible after shipping across the ocean? My dog was killed a decade ago when they put rat poison in dog food to make it look like it had high protein (none of the dog food companies disclosed that they were getting ingredients from China before this happened). Many of the Chinese people don’t trust the CCP controlled food supply either and try to import food/medicines for their families whenever they can.

Farm to table as often as possible. We are what we eat. Be cautious even with locally grown food.

After 2 months of use my s&w’s blade is working loose and can’t cut butter during a heatwave

LOL

3 dollars. beware/warning

I’m only kidding and would never say anything even slightly denigrating, to anyone, anywhere, but learn how to use a ‘screwdriver and sharpening stone.’

Chris

Hope it doesn’t sound like too dumb a question, but whut’s one got to do with the other?

My go,comma (the PF clone) has a little bit of a wiggle when at about right-angles (perfectly fixed when open and locked), but it’s still pretty much razor sharp. Only used it opening boxes and paring/cutting fruit and stuff (washing beforehand, of course).

Dunno what any wiggle has to do with cutting ability. Hm?

Sorry to hear what happened to your dog, that sounds awful. And afterwards to find out you were unknowingly feeding your dog dogfood from China. That would hurt. There is a big black market here where baby milk powder is stripped off the shelves by Chinese citizens who send it over to China as they don’t trust feeding their babies milk powder from China. It’s a huge problem as these resellers go shop to shop buying everything on the shelf. I think some good will come from this pandemic that was forced on us, we have realised a lot as far as relying on China for PPE etc. The more capacity we have to produce things the better off we are. I think many countries will back away from solely relying on China for so many vital supplies on national security reasons alone. Again sorry about your dog, that would have made you furious.

I’m still pist that the “one-use” plastic bags THAT I USED (small garbage-can liners, disposing of used cat-litter, etc.) are still banned for whatever “green” reasons, but you can’t walk one block without seeing one of those stoopit disposable facemasks tossed on the ground, loaded with plastic microfibers.

Even if “properly” disposed of, no one asks where they’re all ending up.

I’m sorry to hear about your dog. That happened to a friend of mine. I think it caused kidney failure or something for her dog. It reminds me of the all the toxic fillers that ended up in Victorian bread. It also makes me wonder about all the messed up additives we put in our own food and the glyphosate we spray on our own crops.

I think I first saw this story on Lou Dobbs back in the day. He talked a lot about the topics coming up here. Well, he kept on until Cancel Culture finally got him. His show was canceled shortly after the last presidential election…

Thanks it was awful, it took some time for her to die in pain, the vet didn’t know what was causing it until it was too late.

It was a hell of a thing.