We Are (deleted)

30 days is normal time, 60 days is too long,waiting is a hard thing,ah!

I got my one manafont order today..the one I ordered on march 1st..the one I ordered on feb 21st is still not in and I have until apr 22 to escalate the paypal to a claim..at least it's not 2 claims..ugh

still haven't got it kreisler?

I know the feeling about other hobbies..my scooter needed a new fandangled high performance belt so I just blew 50 on that..could have bought a new light, but finding it hard to justify the cash when I don't really need another light..not to say I will stop buying lights just other things are taking priority at the moment..

damn right flashlights are cool, but when yo have multiples of every style of light it's hard to fit new ones into the mix..my lights are all used so collecting them doesn't work for me..still love them though

Good idea for this thread.

Fancyflashlights/Cnqualitygoods
Sky Ray S6
Order placed 9/25
Shipped 9/27
dispatched to US 9/30
processed through sort facility ISC Los Angeles 10/2
processed through non-local USPS sort facility, 10/8

Manafont
Dongrui DR-B18, Trustfire 26650 5000 mah & TR-005
Order placed 9/26
Shipped 9/27
dispatched to US 10/2 processed through sort facility ISC Los Angeles 10/4
Processed through local sort facility, 10/6
Depart local sort facility, 10/7
Arrival at unit, 10/8

I still have 10 from Dino and 1 from ebay which dont arrive |(

5 of them should have arrived in the 2 first weeks of august (I mean, they were shipped on July)

I use a tracking app called Parcel. It lets you track all your stuff from any post office or currier world wide. I can scroll down one page and see where everything I have ordered is at the moment. If you like lists Kreisler, you’ll like this. You can title each tracking number yourself ie: Manafront-6 hygrometers-7kittens. I have mine set up for instant push notices. If a post office in Smyrna Georgia scans my parcel a box will pop up telling me so.
I love this app.

Bumping this thread...almost exactly a year after my last post.

I'm waiting on a few orders from early last month, and two orders from August. It's getting frustrating.

The two I'm most anxious to receive are a lantern I want to mod and some Noctigons.

All my orders from all sorts of dealers are untraceable.

still waiting for jacob from dx… ordered in june!

Good luck with that, but i’d say it’s lost in translation :stuck_out_tongue:

Dammit kreisler, such a child.

What happened here?

What happened to the thread? Thought there was some info of parcel tracing.

My Siberian wants to meet your “squirrel” friend!!! :smiley:

It will be one time meeting! :wink:

I like that!! Very appealing and creative! :heart_eyes: