We need 26350 batteries

Hmm, my communication with the alibaba seller about shipping went a bit like a joke. Some Rose first asked if I was interested in Tank007 UV flashlights, when I said that I was just interested in the batteries and asked for a shipping quote, she said that she checked stock and that they did not have the 26359 batteries, would I like another size?

WolfA, what were the shipping costs if I may ask?, so that I know if it is worth the trouble again?

Hi djozz,
I paid about 45 US$ for eight pieces with UPS to Austria.

As I said…. ridiculously expensive

They are rated 2000mA, so I am really curious about the result of the second cell! But that will take a while…

$45! I admire your dedication for checking out these batteries, Wolf! I wanted to buy 24 batteries, but for that price (and more because of the weight) I’m sorry to give up, also because I suspect that I need to pay with a credit card (on aliexpress I could pay with IDeal that feels safer to me).

But I hope someone else will buy a lot and re-sell them to BLF-members, these batteries surely sound promising!

AWt is making 26350 cells. I am trying to contact them and see if they will use Banggood as the reseller for a group buy. Hopefully it will come about. I contacted BG too, let's see how it goes.

AWT specs.

1. Tested Capacity : 2580mAh , 15A CC Discharge test , 97.3% of Claimed Capacity
  2. Measured Energy : 7.939Wh (Discharge Test)
  3. Test Discharge Time : 14:36 min (10A Test)
  4. Battery Temperature : 37.0C by 10A Load
  5. Internal Resistance : 0.04-0.05 Ohm
  6. Battery Rate : 15C

Hopefully BG will strike fast and do a GB.

Those are really good numbers, thanks for the trouble OL! It will make a whole lot of difference if BG can sell them.

(I just finished a chat on Alibaba on payment methods, it seems that without a credit card or physically going to a louche Western Union agency (located in really shady shops in Amsterdam) I can not get my orders payed. Aliexpress on the other hand has better payment options, but does not list 26350 batteries)

Old Lumens - thank you for all your efforts to being the 26350 to our forum.

I’m a bit confused by the specs:

1) What is the chemistry - IMR?
2) What is max Amps output - is it 10A or 15A?

Those are decent capacity numbers. Thanks!

IMR Li Mn. Lithium manganese batteries. Also called "high drain", "safe chemistry", "unprotected". This class will have less capacity in mAh rating compared to protected batteries, but aresuperior when maximum load current is required.

15 amp maximum output, probably intermittent, 10 amps in most of the testing, from what I see, but that may be incorrect. Hopefully the Mfg will reply to me soon.

Those are really good numbers, thanks for the trouble OL! It will make a whole lot of difference if BG can sell them.
[/quote]

Now that is the type of cell we have been looking for. I really hope this works out :slight_smile:

One option I have found that works for me in these situations is that Paypal will issue you a card. I use this on any site that demands a credit card payment.

Banggood is contacting AWT and I suspect it will not be too long before seeing the 26350 cells up on their site. They will let me know when they have it worked out and probably do a BLF GB for them.

Mmm…… BG doesnt ships to my country lions :frowning:

I’m sure there is a member in the EU or even America that would reship them to you. I’d do it for someone no problem. Get the batteries shipped to someone and pay the postage for them to ship it to you. I’d want someone to help me out. Customs especially american customs is horrible at there job. I use to be into powerlifting competitions. I’ll leave it at that. Everyone knows what it takes to be a real powerlifter/bodybuilder Maybe 1 out of 80-90 packages got a seizure letter. There’s over 20milluon packages that hit the us daily. They can’t check them all its just luck of the draw. Only thing every package is checked for is radiation that’s it. Nothing else.

I can send the batteries, Mitko.

me too M8!

this Info is from after the total shipping stop - idk if it changes since

I’ve been itching to get at some 26350’s. Hope this comes to be relatively soon! :slight_smile:

I bet on Neal ;)

Waiting for someone to try these batteries inside Jaxman Z1 with XHP50 emitter as I’m not fond of using the 26650 extension tube

we already contacted AWT and the lihui
AWT told me they don’t have 26350 cells.
and lihui said they have thousands in stock.

Im doing that! Got the parcels the same day….

The output of the Z1 XHP50 in stock form is not really impressing me. On High it pulls the same 2.5 Amperes from 26350ies as it does from Basen or Efest high drain 26650 cells.

The BIG difference is the sweet short flashlight in my hands (I hate longish lights without sideswitches!)