weekly promotion (3rd) Roche F6(OVER)

Is it water proof? Water tight switch.

Also can the metal switch be removed? Perhaps removable from the inside (not captured / held in) after the driver has been removed.

+1

Thanks Racer.

Safe to presume it includes the one pictured. The screw in tail point “glass breaker”.

According to this massive thread, protected cells do not fit in the Roche F6:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/22489

:(

Earlier I tried it, and liked it enough to where I’m going to keep a Pansonic protected 3400 in my F6 from now on. I’m glad I tried it. My F6 is from Fasttech not Banggood if that means anything. The fit was a little tight but not tight enough to where I thought it would put too much stress on the button. With the cell bottomed out in the tube, there was probably a quarter inch gap, which looked acceptable.

For me, it’s the F12 that gives me grief, not the F6. I use an unprotected Panasonic 3100 in my F12. I used to put a protected 3100 in the F12 but I damaged one and that was enough.

Tomorrow morning I’ll take some photos and update this post. Maybe the F6 from BG has a shorter tube.

include

fit

Could you explain how to pay with paypal .

Simon your sales would increase if you made things easier for the customer .

On a previous sale I just sent him money via PayPal to his e-mail (PayPal -> Send Payment) providing my address and he sent me a tracking number.

transfer money to my paypal directly and note ,the aliexpress do not support paypal

Gottcha ....I was trying to come up with an order number . paypal is much simpler .

thanks for making these lights available to us .

you might want to mention again that there are tint options available >>>>

default we assemble XML2 U2-1A in this flashlight,

there are other options:XML2 T6-3B / T6-4C / T5-5B / T4-7A,

if you want other tint,pls write your requirment when placing an order,and a little money will be added

XML2 T6-3B +$0.53

XML2 T6-4C / T5-5B / T4-7A +$1.4

I still wonder about the swith thing.

edit: I need some help picking a nice tint : /

Just place an order through Paypal for one in T6-4C tint for a friend. :beer:

Thank you for doing this promotion.

Any hints on what is on special next week??

Simon, convoy-flashlight

Picture and link to show what MrCG is asking about.

Roche F6 "upgrade"

What is the difference between the original switch and that "upgrade" switch?

Can we order them with 8*7135? how much is extra? :smiley:

hard to pass this up but I like more modes, and more lumens. If it had the same UI as the Convoys I would get one.

It doesn’t use a 7135 driver. Instead it looks to be a buck or buck/boost. Roche F6 Hacking
Though due to the “lol” smiley :smiley: you might have been just joking? :~

I might make a couple oshpark drivers for the roche F6 if no one else has started to do drivers for it yet.

How long will the 18USD be valid? Still thinking about it. I love the design but I am not sure about its functionality, the switch thing AND the tint (need some help here, guys)

It lists the time remaining on aliexpress next to the price. Currrently says “5 days left”.

Do you mind cool / cold white or prefer more neutral?

So far I´ve onnly got cheap blueish and greenish XMLs and one from intl outddor, but blueish, too. Ißdl like something more neutral or warm, but I also want it as bright as it can be. So I guess there´s something in the middle?

Btw, how bright is this light compared to generic ultrafire T6 lights?

sounds like t6 3b will work for ya MrCG.

Lets see, Roche F6 led options are

XML2 U2-1A : Cool white, 6500K-7000K

T6-3B : Cooler Neutral white, 5000K-5500K (+$0.53)

T6-4C : Neutral white, 4250-4500K (+$1.4)

T5-5B : Bit warmer, ~4125-4250K (+$1.4)

T4-7A : Warm, 3000K-3125K (+$1.4)

Tint charts (image 1002 x 2418) from LEDS & other stuff - guide (pic heavy)

Tint, Binning, and CRI Explained (For XM-L LEDs)