weekly promotion (3rd) Roche F6(OVER)

Simon, I just sent you $19.57 for a Roche F6 with a T5-5B tint...

(Transaction ID: 6SJ49495310337133)

...and I'm going to hold you to that. ;)

Would free shipping have a tracking number? How much to add a tracking number?

sorry, newbie light guy here.
I would really like to buy this light, i am just having a hard time deciding on what tint to go with.(not graph reading literate yet)
I have a wide variety of 18650’s(protected and unprotected)

Just try out everything. It’s a fun learning path. We all went the same way.

I would just purchase the light with the default options and if the tint is not to your liking than we can teach you how to swap out the emitter!

I would go with the U2-1A tint unless you hate bright white light. The others are Neutral to Warmish tint.

Thanks guys, i will get default and like you said, if i don’t like it i will change the emitter.

What sort of compact fluorescent (aka energy saver) bulbs do you choose for your home? Cool whites, or warm whites? The warm whites (or incandescent colour) are ~3000K. If you’d like the torch to be shining that colour of light on everything you point it at, the T4-7A will be reasonably close. If however you choose cool whites for your home, which are roughly the same colour as a typical tubular fluorescent lamp (~5000K, or mid-afternoon sunlight), T6-3B is pretty close to that. If on the other hand you prefer cooler light, such as that you’d see on a bright overcast day, then U2-1A is what you want.

T6-3B is a good middle-ground I think. Colours tend to look more natural, and the mood is more pleasant. I went for a T6-4C myself simply for the sake of exploring tint territory that I haven’t yet seen in person. I’m expecting it to be quite nice.

Roche F6 Fet Driver.

Oh nice!

dang it… can’t help it… resistance is futile… pulled the trigger for one :bigsmile:

are these open source?

Did you try to find it in my oshpark projects? :smiley: Haven’t posted it yet.
It should be pretty much done but I just want to adjust the vias to fit this ebay switch. Maybe pretty it up or look for things to tweak.

Do you have a Roche F6 or Roche X3?

Roche F6 ——> Attack Attack

Just sent you payment in pounds sterling :frowning: please sort so can order this light. Or tell us next weeks deal may go towards that lol

I received my Roche F6 yesterday.

I like it more than my Convoy S2+ and S3. :)

Thanks for the deal, Simon!

Just received mine today… didn’t realized how small it is… an awesome attack light, now I feel safer to walk at night with this J)

It seems that I never fail to overestimate the size of flashlights myself. The Roche F6 is only a couple of mm longer than a Zebralight SC600, and is in some ways even a little less bulky.

The 4C tint I got is wonderful too.

Thanks Mr. convoy-flashlight :slight_smile:

Thanks Simon, very good form factor and a nice departure from tail clickies

for those of you that bought this light, how are you liking it so far?
is it brighter than the convoy s series?
hows the beam like?

I love nice metal side switches. Brightness compared to anything else depends on the led current of what your comparing it to.
Can’t help compare beams. No convoy s series.