weekly promotion convoy S2+ (over)

Is it wrong for me to try to get a lower price, not just for myself, but for everyone? Would be a slap in the face if he did make it $7.76 wouldn't it? Anyways, I'm a reasonable person, I will bite at $9.99 and no need for priority shipping with tracking, Honk Kong or China Post will work for me!

Regular price is $21.32 with 48% off = $11.09.

I’m confused as well. Do we just order the light that’s linked, then put our driver & tint request in the comments, then wait for a price adjustment and pay? Or do we pay first, then PM here with order number and changes, then send second payment for the difference? I like the price, but the buying process may need some work.

KuoH

Yup. Colour me confused as well.

Regular price to me looks around $15

Convoy S2+ @ newegg $15.79

Convoy S2+ @ wallbuys $15.11

Convoy S2+ @ banggood $14.29-$17.79 depending on tint

I guess at $11.09 it wouldn't hurt to try one of these, but I'm seeing $14.92 in my cart for a while now

I’m seeing 17,somewhat$…

@blfdemigod
True but they don’t offer different drivers what is deal braker for me. 7135*3 is boring. :smiley:

Seeing $14.92 ???

Do Not see any coupon code in this thread so how do we get the $11.09 price???

@mm136 Your right but how much more does he want for custom driver. I wouldn't mind getting 8x7135, but how much more. He doesn't tell the price.

about 1hour left

place an order ,i will adjust

@blfdemigod

I would say that’s a great deal.

Price with 7135*8 driver is right here.

One hour left before the deal starts or when it’s over? So order, don’t pay, PM you with change requests, wait for adjustment then pay?

KuoH

SOLD! Under $12 for a Convoy S2+ with 8x7135 seems like an amazing deal to me. I think I read somehwere though that 8x7135 was too much for this light (gets hot superfast), and that even a 6x7135 was too much, and better to just get the 3x7135... Now I'm wondering which was I should get! Choices!

@Helios It would be nice if he put the price in the first post, so people wouldn't have to find digging through messages.. He also does not say price for 6x7135 or the 4x7135, as well as if the price for different LED's. Would be nice to see all that in the first post.

There is not coupon code. Starts today @ 9:00 AM (GMT-8) TIMECHECK
Dunno whether DST or not.

ATM still 2 hrs

Anybody know of a clip to fit this light? I don’t edc without one.

convoy, can you put prices of extra LED and driver upgrades in your original post so we know how much?

YES! its just like buying on ebay

I have an original S2 from FT with 8x and it does get pretty hot after a couple of minutes on high, medium will go for a good while though. I’m also debating on whether to go with another 8x or with 6x to extend the runtime on high before it gets too hot.

KuoH