WF-501B XML- T6 $7.99 with free shipping @Tmart

I saw this on my local bargain website.

Normal price $11.99 USD
Price with coupon $7.99 USD

http://www.tmart.com/UltraFire-WF-501B-CREE-XM-L-T6-1000LM-5-Modes-LED-Flashlight-Electric-Torch_p150607.html

Enter this code at check out: TMART1228

Valid from 28/12 to 30/12

Good and nice! I gonna order it!

Have a look in this one

Just ordered one… my first 501B :bigsmile:

Are the drop ins of UF and Solarforce interchangeable ?

That could be a way to get some spare drop ins for a nice price.

The drop ins are interchangeable.

But for a Solarforce I would cough up a little extra to get what you want rather than hope its going to be ok.

Good advice, I just realised that the drop in is a 5-mode and can’t be fired up with 2*CR123.

My idea was to buy a few and use the drop ins in SF hosts and give them away to friends.
I better take a look at KD, manafont or DX for drop ins which meet my specs right from the start.

Yes .. they interchange with any p60 light generally that's about all they are good for . cheap p60's like the 501B become beater lights ..

My first post and my first 501B

Welcome to the family, Minimoke!

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/11549

now a L2M...:P

I EDC mine and like it. One with a u2 would be nice.

Ooh thanks a bunch. Can’t resist at that price.

Might have to get the bro to my 502 at that price.

Why would anyone buy this even at $8 when for $11 you can get a Solarforce host? True won’t get a drop in with the SF but the drop in they give you with the 501 is just something to replace as soon as you buy it anyway.

The Solarforce is 10X as good as this cheap one. I have both and I consider the SF one of the best bargains out there even though they cost more. It’s not about how much things cost but about value for money.

Because I’m definitely on a budget and $8 for a T6 light is a damn good deal in my book. I bought the same light a while back for $14 and was quite happy. But I am pretty new in the area of high end flashlights and don’t really have a clue as to what the best/brightest is, (this UF 501 is the best I’ve seen so far)
If this Solarforce is really 10x better I’d def like to try it out (even though I don’t see how it can just with a dif host) can you post a link where to find it at $11 and a suggestion to what drop-in to use. If it’s as good as you say I’d pay more for it.

I wasn’t in on that deal but it looked pretty good, two weeks after the sale… have you received the lights yet?

I have a whole bunch of the 501, 502, then started buying the other colors, swapped drivers, reflectors and then bought a few of the C8 and decided that while I liked the flood alot; but a good inexpensive thrower was even better, then got a hot rodded driver or three…got better batteries…then got as much pleasure out of gifting a few of the extras to friends who I knew would use them and appreciate them. And some too, of the Ultrafire zoomies, which are pretty darn nice too. My wife LOVES hers!

And I have a good 8 or so Solarforce hosts, plus the turbo head, lantern heads, different series drivers, M8, different colors, etc. All of them have the SF holsters, so try and keep them a bit nicer condition than the cheaper lights. And the SF is just that much nicer, in every way, no doubt.

(understand all the while I am oogling nice $$$ lights at the same time)…(and buying a few of those along the way)

So get them all, as you can afford them. What would be my #1 might be your #10 favorite or worse… its all good!

My favorite light of all, haven’t bought it yet, maybe the next one…