What are you drinking??

Black tea

and

Yerba Mate

Hehe yeah, i would say the taste of beer do not please me, and that is also true, if there are 1 kind of beer i prefer it are the X-mas editions, which are also higher in alcohol content.

My favorites was the original ( white ) X-mas from the Thor breweries, and runner up the Tuborg Julebryg ( christmas brew ) which are nicknamed the snow beer due to its label.

If you could buy a case ( 30 ) and save it for summer, you would be the envy of everyone when you opened a ice cold X mas beer.

There are lots of other X mas beers here now due to the micro breweries, but i have never gotten a not foul tasting micro brewery beer so no chance i will try their x mas brew.

Every year when these X.mas brews are released are named ā€œJā€ day and you could argue for us Danes it is like St patrickā€™s day for the Irish.

Bar corona if you want to ā€œJā€ day hard here, hit up Jomfru Ane street in Aalborg town

There will also be some perks in relation to ā€œJā€ day.

Just cracked open a mason jar of apple pie I made last x-mas. Itā€™s gonna be a short night.

Waitā€¦ what?

You make the apple-pie first, then, what?, moosh it into a jar and seal it?

With crust, or just filling? Howā€™s it not get all moldy?

Iā€™m having a hard time wrapping my brain around thatā€¦

(Me personally, itā€™d be gone like before the next day, not next year, but again, thatā€™s just me. :laughing: )

Just drinking a can of Jever Pilsener and a dram of ā€œElsburn - The Journeyā€ - simply great!

64 oz apple juice
64 oz apple cider
3 cups sugar
14 cinnamon sticks - divided
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
750 ml moonshine (or everclear if you want to be legal)

Bring the apple juice, cider, sugar, nutmeg, ground cinnamon and 8 cinnamon sticks to a boil.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
Add alcohol to mixture. Make sure mixture is completely cooled before adding alcohol.
Strain the cinnamon sticks out and pour into jars.
Divide remaining 6 cinnamon sticks among jars.
Place lids on jars and allow to sit in a cool, dry place for 8 weeks before enjoying.
Please enjoy responsibly.

I donā€™t usually drink hard stuff but for Apple Pie I will make an exception.

Ooh, that sounds yummay.

Still not sure where the ā€œpieā€ part comes in, but I could still go for some of that anyway.

Sun Drop.

I got a a bunch of Spirytus Wyborowy mainly to use as a non-toxic solvent/cleaner, and even spiking juice (orange if ya gotta, grapefruit better), you gotta remember itā€™s not like vodka, because even a single shot to a cocktail glass ends up being like 3Ɨ more powerful than it should be.

Itā€™s a mite powerfulā€¦

diet coke with lime.

The shine is a family recipe. The mix is something a buddy showed me.

Itā€™s called apple pie because it tastes like apple pie in liquid form. Gotta be careful with it because itā€™s smooth and easy to drink but really high octane. It will sneak up on even the heaviest drinkers and slap ya in the face but thats good shine in general.

Moonshine is sold on store shelves these days, albeit much of it seemingly not at the same proof as grain alcohol.

Given that I possess an embarrassment of grain alcohol I might ought find an actual use for it beyond using as high-yield vodka in screwdriver variants.

Had a ā€œGerman Punchā€ a decade-plus ago that had similar stealth characteristics. I had a pint glass worth and found myself delightfully toasted within about 15 minutes. Probably used grain alcohol as the base and managed ~80 proof without the taste and bite of most liquor.

It works great for cleaning flux and soldering residue from circuit boards, also will remove permanent marker e.g. sharpie from solid surfaces (porous not so much)

As will cheaper - and distinctly nonpotable - rubbing alcohol.

ā€™Cause it tastes great and is less filling.

right now, the kids are making what we used to call ā€œsuicidesā€.
mix the drinks together. OJ + milk + Coke. V8/coffee/Pedialyte.
later on, i am sure they will add mustard and ketchup.

Iā€™m getting massive stomach ache just reading this.

Ew. Who needs ipecacā€¦

Montepulciano dā€™Abruzzo