What are your other hobbies?

car and home audio, home theatres, computers, my scooter (engine rebuild, big bore kit etc etc) and other mechanical things..home renovations..biking, working out..all the usuals lol..

geocaching with my girlfriend or on bike -there are about 500 geocaches <20km from my home :)

bicycle -good old specialized enduro comp fsr in the woods at night

hookah -i'm addicted to that great taste of shisha :)

rock climbing -mostly with my friends

playing with computers -my field of study and future work (and i go to university on bike almost daily)

Fantastic!! I’m not there yet age wise, but I’ve pretty much given up. My wife is older and has serious health problems that keep her in the house all day, every day. We used to do a lot of things together, now I just don’t care to do any of them by myself, so I just stay home with her. I hope more people are inspired by you, than by me.

Two thumbs up to you!LaughingSmileCool

My hobbies -

Bitching, whining and complaining are three of my favorite hobbies. I do them all the time.Tongue Out

Other than that, enough gardening to keep the plants going in our breezeway, for the wife.

Flashlights were a whim and not anything long term, just more of a passing fancy, as were all the other hobbies I've tried.

Hmm, not much to brag about...

Commuting 1,5hrs a day to work in three shifts takes most juice and time.

2 kids (1,5 and 4) keep busy. On regular basis, I do not have a hobby that I do every week at certain time.

I used to build computer sets for friends, don't have much space nor time now. At summer I sometimes ride with just a basic bike with my boy.

I have too shitty cars, which tend to need repair. I try to do most basic upkeep myself and some tinkering also.

Old they might be but no way I´m gonna update them and throw cash out the window... Keeping a strict budget in all means, just to get mortgage paid as much as possible before buying a bigger place to live in.

My buddy has a gun hobby, a couple of times a summer we go shooting. As you ca probably see from avatar, I occasionally smoke cigars. Last time over 6 months ago so again, not a steady hobby. I do not exercise but on the other hand a good workday can get me 4-8 miles of walk + other things. We regularly visit our friends and relatives, that takes some time when I'm off the work.

I have had some occasional hobbies for year or two:

Frisbee golf, cigars, sky and stars, almost bought myself a bow for shooting, paracord knotting has been tested.

I still spend a couple of hours a day on computer. I used to play games, chat, watch movies etc. but today I seem just to browse mostly about 6 forums.

See news, keep up with some politics and financial stuff (which is crazy today...). Technical stuff, casual chat. Can´t remember last time when I saw a movie, can´t either remember last time, when powered up a TV.

Old Lumens, IMO, you need to get out there and do it for the both of you... IMO, the main thing is to keep doing something. Otherwise, the aging and whatever seeps in. I can imagine when illness hits, and throws a damper on things. But, still you gotta keep moving something.

Finish preaching... Best wishes to you and yours..

I did cycle to work a little last year, but my current bike is not ideal. I can buy a bike through my employer's government run scheme, and offset the purchase against income tax. A US sized gallon of diesel here is approx $8.60 in your money, so it's some incentive!

I also have a motorcycle awaiting re-assembly. Too many hobbies, not enough time!

I am big into camping, canoeing and fishing.

I also mountain bike and golf.

It is awesome to see what others do here! High five to cehowardGS! I will strive to live with the attitude that you have :)

Were??? WTH?

was, were, is, are. All the same to me any more. Tongue Out Ya have to carry a salt shaker with you when you’re reading one of my posts.

Sorry, OP for highjacking, I'm done....

In Alaska:

hunting, fishing, snowmachining, r/c nitro trucks

In Hawaii:

It was fishing but lately it's been landscape photography -- mostly around Hawaii volcanoes national park and anywhere near the ocean.

• hiking
  • knives
  • fountain pens

:)

+1000

That warm-up of cehowardGS would be most peoples whole exercise routine.

If you're into gadgets and electronics there's nothing better than ham radio. And if you're interested in helping in emergencies (using your great collection of flashlights) they have emergency nets they set up during disasters. You can get into packet radio if you like computers, even go station to station over the internet. It has never been easier to get licensed and for most of the nerds here it would be a breeze.

I am a weightlifter , bicycler , runner , surfer , fisherman , disc golfer , knotter , gardener , and forum lover .

I don't always drink beer , but when I do ...

I enjoy it immensely .

Thanks, but,I am getting embarrassed with all the compliments! Embarassed

I do that stuff because it allows my old body to keep up with my young mind.

I do situps with a 45 lb plate. Not going to show that vid. Smile

I got arthiritis running all through my body.Also, a heart murmur that they told me a long time ago to be sedate as to not to make the heart thing any worse. Sheesh, feeling sluggish, I started exercising in my 40s and stopped smoking. Let me tell you, exercise will make you feel like a million, and because I got a young and silly mindset, being in good shape lets me act out my fantasies.

BTW, I got a young healthy wife too, so I really have to stay in shape now...Wink

Really, I just thought he was bragging.

Yeah, that thought had crossed my mind too, Cone. :-)

First off, a tip of the boonie hat to you, my good man. May we all be so tenacious and active when we grow up! And second, while I understand that you rode your motorcycle to the jump, hence the motorcycle boots in picture one, I, personally, think you could have achieved maximum style points if you wore the cool cowboy boots from picture two during the jump. Just say'n.

I wish. I had that alias from the WWing forums I belonged to and it just stuck with me. Thanks for the compliments.

Preaching to the choir (sadly).