What battery for the Nitecore TM16GT

I have a side question…

I have the TM16GT and I have married 1 set of 4 30Q’s
I keep the batteries charged for 50% before putting them away.
I fully charge and discharge the cells every 6 months.
Edit: I discharge to 2.9v
Problem is 1 30Q has dropped way more in mAh’s over the last years than the rest.
Edit: the 3 good cells have arround 2650 mAh left and the bad cell had 1990 mAh
The TM16GT has it’s cells in series so having all cells arround the same mAh is important.
So I replaced that bad cell with another good cell that has arround the same mAh’s as the other 3 cells.

Is this safe enough?

Anyone?

I’m no expert here, but of course I have an idea. I think the potential problem is directly related to capacity, that is voltage. With that bad cell, that single cell can go below 2.5V (as a result of lower capacity than the other three cells), whereas the other three cells in series prevent low voltage protection from kicking in (inside the light), because the total voltage of the three cells compensate for that one bad cell.
If this happens, then the only problem is when you’re going to charge it, and this is something you want to prevent.
So my guess is that if you replace that one bad cell (although technically it’s probably not bad maybe?) with another cell with similar capacity you should be fine. However, I would definitely check the voltages of the four cells to see if they’re about equal when they’re depleted. If this is the case, then charging time for the four cells should be similar as well.