What blade did you EDC today?

Another winner from Ganzo is the new compact FH51 flipper with D2 blade:

I saw those pop up on their Aliexpress site the other day. I agree looks good I have a few on order lets wait .

It’s slightly bigger than the F753M (185 mm vs. 177 mm overall length) but it carries as well.

1. is The Knight’s Edge CMKII
  1. is from quiet carry made of elmax its my favorite love the sheepsfoot blade.
    I like the piston it seems a little fragile though.

I always EDC a Victorinox mini. They’re good for small cutting jobs, letter and box opening, nail trimming, etc.

I never EDC any other knife.

Today I'm EDC'ing a Gocomma knife with a 7.7cm D2 blade and a G10 handle.

Read about my findings here:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/54738/143

I’ll have a look at them, thank you!

Blur :heart_eyes:

1 Thank

Sorry but the picture is looking quite sharp to me

Its the name of the knife, Kershaw Blur :smiley:

I know but I refused using a smiley.

Better for sarcasm :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice. It it still available ?

Look at the wickedly polished edge on that bad boy. Nice!!

I’ve got a number of Spyderco Mule blade blanks. I really like the design and the thinly ground blade. My only gripe is the overly large finger protector nub. I’ve got a mind to grind it back a bit so it doesn’t get in the way. Other than that, they’re amazing and amazing values to boot!

I have a bunch of Mules too. I don’t care for the bump on the rear of the handle so I reshaped a couple that I put slabs on. They turned out pretty decent.

The moral of this short story is… if ya’ don’t like it, grind away till you do. :+1: . :slight_smile:

But how do you fold it?

Beauty and the Beast :

Where is the beast? Both are beauties…!!! :+1:

Ooops that was not intended to be posted in the edc thread ! I don't think i can edc that kind of blade here ;)

But anyway you are right totally right : Both are beauties !