What blade did you EDC today?

Very nice

The Mnandi is definitely a gorgeous little knife. I have a CF oneā€¦ I havenā€™t carried it yet, lol.

Been carrying my G10 scaled Rat II these past few weeks.

:heart_eyes: beautiful!

I love it. I am not a hard use guy, mainly boxes and other packaging. I have mine for a year and it feels just as sharp as new.

Nice Paul, is the feel in-hand what you thought it would be?

S35V blade? Seems Chris is making all of em in the S35V these days. Heā€™s got my attention, for sureā€¦ 110 cravings or not!

Sheā€™s a little smaller than I expected her to be. All i had looked at were clones really, although of the many many knives I own, I havenā€™t a single CR clone. In the hand? Very nice. Small but purposeful. Nice and sharp. Light but sturdy. Very tactile feel to the spalted beech and surprisingly grippy. It is a lovely knife. And sheā€™s going to get used. Oh, and yes, S35V.

do you have a link to the microtech clone? thanks

ā€¦ Enlan EL-17 ā€¦

Paul, are you aware that Chris Reeve worked with Crucible to develop the S35Vn steel? Itā€™s marginally better than S30V but the areaā€™s itā€™s better make it worth it. :wink:

Can someone tell me how to post my pic on this forum? I am getting a 3rd party notice on my Photobucket account. Tried but no luck. Never had this problem before.

I am not a computer expert but will manage if I have good instructions.

I just use imgur

I wasnā€™t aware of that Dale - cool, thank you!!

Switched it way up today!

This knife makes me want to get a standard Dauntless for more regular carry.

EDIT: Fixed!

Hx Outdoors Bastard Halibut & SRM 4025 ā€˜Antā€™:

Iā€™d probably never use one, but I want one of those for the name alone!

benchmade griptilian

Itā€™s not an ordinary name for sure! :slight_smile: IMO itā€™s a smart design: slipjoint with a big finger choil which you can convert into a ā€œfixed bladeā€ by the provided torx tool if needed. It might be UK legal too I guess.

My beater 0551: