What did you order today? (Add: product name, link and price. Optional info: picture and reason for buying)

Ok today was a BIG day! I ordered the FT02S the Convoy L7 the Fireflies PL47 the GT Mini upgrade the Sofirn IF22A and a set of T40 cells along with a set of Vapcell 26650 G53’s. My reason for buying? My wife is leaving me after 16 years and depression kicked in. Flashlights make me happy and its been around 6 months from my last purchase. Sad :cry:

Sorry to hear the personal sad stuff. Mine decided to leave after 25 years. Really hurt . Doing stuff that makes you happy is the best to do .

Ordered this Lumintop FW3A tail switch on Lumintop Online. I forced open the tail switch in order to try putting on a 18350 tube. Parts in the tail switch broke loose and I (am too dumb) could not put them back into one operating unit.

It costs US$5.95; but the shipping fee from China to Singapore is another US$6.00 :person_facepalming:

On this platform, there are also tail switches for FW21 Pro and AA2.0, in case anyone needs either one of these two.

One more torch making it 6 this week lol. I had to have the Sofirn HS05 14500 Sofirn headlamp. What a cool little headlamp. Hard to pass up for 25.69 from AliExpress. I hope it can handle the Vapcell H10 at 10amps! Does anyone know what driver they are using in this little guy?

Thank you Rdubya18! The hard part is we are still living in the same home for a few more months until she moves out. Having a child of 11 years old makes it even harder. Me being 54 and her being 38 she has a lifetime ahead of her where I am nearing my end, Hard life brings hard lessons. I purchased another torch lol.

I only just found this thread, if i had found it 3 days earlier I would have posted about my purchase back then. New convoy S21D quad nichia 219b ($50 AUD), I have one of these in a S2+ and I like it. I have had to seek out a 21700 tho i ended up going with a ebay ($15 AUD) and purchased one from a tesla battery pack advertised as 4800mah ill measure it using my liitokala charger that wont actually fit a 21700 ill just need to figure out how to connect it up, shouldnt be too hard.

and todays purchase.
ANENG AN-168 - Battery volt meter a bit over $5 AUD shipped. Bought because of another thread someone started on here today asking for a device like this and I thought it was handy.

This set, or one like it, should be bundled in 4000k and sold as the “welcome to BLF starter pack for noobies” or something.

I have no idea if this is a good idea and there’s only one way to find out…

Turbo squeak :+1: I’m more of a ooooaaaaaa , but I like that term turbo squeak !

It has a certain surreal-ness to it, along the lines, perhaps, of airships full of exploding circus clowns.

Got this just to see what it looks like in-person. Supposedly it weighs like 200g less than its advertised weight. Don’t quote me on that, I’m just repeating what I’ve seen others say.

Now I just need to find a b35am light and I’ll have everything I need for a while…

Done until something new and different gets released.

It was tempting to get that b35am zoomie, as I don’t have any zoomies and that one probably looks pretty wild compared to other zoomie emitters. Maybe next month if I get bored.

These looked interesting

I bought some of those. Wasn’t impressed. They have two basic flaws, although they may or may not affect your use case scenarios:

The first is the waterproofing tab. It’s only adequate. It will come undone pretty easily. So you cannot throw this on a backpack, for example, and leave it there in the rain; sooner or later the tab will come off and possibly fry your light.

The second problem is the carabiner tab. It’s way too small for many of the things you would probably want to hook it on to. You might need a keyring or something.

So for these reasons mine has been gathering dust on my table since I bought it. Now that you’ve reminded me of it, I’ll gift it to someone tomorrow, most likely. I would rather have something like a Rovyvon, or a small Manker light, for my dedicated backpack light.

(If those pictures are overly-huge, I can resize them, I can’t really tell as I’m on mobile)

Ordered a Lumintop FWAA TiCu today

illumn discount code LABOR25 saved me $20

Nostalgia purchase, Olight S Mini Copper and Brass :