What do you EDC?

Just try EDCing a button cell on your keyring for a while .

If you never end up using it , then maybe you don't need to EDC a light .

But it's much better to have it and not need it , than to need it and not have it .

Last week , my wife was in Belize , just in time for Hurricane Ernesto to come barreling in . She was very glad that I had given her two Minimags and a headlamp to take with her . The resort she stayed at lost power ( and water ! ) for two days but she could navigate just fine with her lights . She loaned them out several times to the less prepared ...

Photo of my EDC

After GB Multi tool, from Left to right
Surefire C2 with Dual 219 Nailbender Dropin and Mclicky Switch

• My Most reliable light and I know will never fail even on extreme abuse (Also my most expensive)
    Ultrafire A10B moded with NW XML and 2.8A driver and UCL
  • My Small Pocket Rocket light, puts out a ton of light in a small package
    DQG NW AA SS
  • My Pocket Carry light, always in my pocket, Output and size is just right for me
    Thrunite T10 CW
  • My Backup AA light, Love the UI, Moon mode and Low is the reason I carry this as my backup.
    EOSLAMP SP11 NW (WW) 100lumen version
  • My Keychain light, either on my bag or pocket.

I Think I’m Carrying too much light with me. :bigsmile:

Every day: ThruNite Ti (3 Lumen low)

When working (in pocket): EagleTac D25A modded with a Nichia 219.

When camping (in pocket): Zebralight SC600w (Soon to be modded with two 219’s? Maybe? No? I can dream.)

on the belt; a 10-B Cree and a Led Lenser David 19 Digitac II.

Might as well add a down-volted Photon on a neck chain, then. 8)

Spyderco dragonfly
ITP-A3
Swiss-tech utilikey
Every once in a long while I’ll bring a small CR123 light, and stow it in the cell phone pack. Akoray K109 is pictured

I’m still working on a pocket light, but since I’m usually either in the van (keygos m10, jm05 clone, uf v3 c8 q5) in the car (ultraok 4xaaa) or at home I have plenty of options :bigsmile:

i carry a eg p20a2 mk2 everyday to work for about a year now .i drop it while on a snow covered mountain ,went back 2 months later once the snow had melted and found it :slight_smile:
its got 2 nimh aa in it . iv tried carrying other lights ,single AA and cr123 once but have found this to perfect for my maintenance work that i do at work. its always cliped to my left side pants pocket
in the car i keep a skyray king with panasonic 2900 lithiums

501a with a warm white xre op reflector (kd v2 driver 1.5a 3 mode - low, med, high no memory with hidden strobe) running on a SF 16340 battery.

I carry an itp A3 with a 10440 in my left pant pocket, an Eagletac d25c clicky with an IMR 16340 clipped on my right pant pocket and an Eveready button cell light on my key chain.

Fenix E01 on the keys, and either a JetBeam BC10 or a JetBeam PA01 in one of my pockets.

The Fenix…cause i’ve had it for almost ever now. Small, tough, and gets the job done.
Jetbeam BC10, little bright sucker…and “tacticool”
Jetbeam PA01, small, simple looks, strobe.

For all the EDC/aaa/whatever lights I have, the flash led on my phone gets used the most. “Notification Toggle” app for android provides a direct toggle from the notification drop-down.

I LOVE the look of the p20a2, but NOT the price!!.
Anyone seen any clones of this one???

DQG III ss R5 always on the keychain.
During the day in a pocket balder HD-1 or Thrunite T10
If I am out at night, Galaxy X-power AA (desert yellow) or Nitecore sens cr.
In the car always Bronte RA20.

Tank 007-E09 or Fenix LD15 on the keychain, and the Ultrafire UF-T50 in my pocket.

Saturday i used the Ultrafire to help someone to back up his car in the dark (most reverse lights on cars are very weak).

And later that night i had to replace a H4 lamp on my own car.
With the magnetic tailcap of the UF-T50 i could use both hands while i was replacing the H4 lamp.

in a case next to my Samsung Captivate phone on my belt. My Benchmade Axis Lock clip point knife is in my pocket. It’s been a great combination!

I love the UI on the SC600 and it has plenty of power and lots of modes. It’s a great light!