What Do You Guys Use on Your Keychains?

Vectrex: "Did you receive a shipping notification for the light or the magnets?"

No to both. Got an order confirmation from LED Flashlight Stores for the Brynite, nothing from DX (as usual!) re the magnets. But that's ok, this light will literally be going on my keychain, and I'll try it without magnets for a while first anyway.

kreisler: I think the link's ok, just their website being slow at the moment. I'll check it again tomorrow. Re my other AAA lights, well, this will be my first one since the Solitaires, so I won't be able to compare to any others. Tbh, I'm not a particular fan of AAA size torches, I just want something small but decent on my keychain. If this one works well for me I'll probably just stick with it and not buy any more, but of course I'll let you all know how I get on with it.

It used to be a completely useless Solitaire, then an E0 then an E01 which may well be my most used light. Yup, it has the typical Nichia GS beam which is not pretty. But for what it gets used for is OK. I had an ITP A3 EOS Upgrade (Te M-L-H version) attached to my house key till I lost it (and the key) in the local swamp masquerading as a park. Given that the maintenance there is done by people sent to work there by a court (Community Service Orders) there is exactly zero chance of getting it back.

I have fauxtons attached to all sorts of things.

i have a bottle opeaner lols

Oh, the little red one is a $9 Blackcat OSRAM. I like it too.

+1 Really small, really bright. You can still get the DQG2 AAA. Get one! And get the AA version too.

Are they making a DQG AAA III, or is it AA III?

AAA. Search is your friend: DQG AAA

The dqg iii will be a 18650 I believe (and hope). I didn't know they were doing another run of the dqg ii aa ss.

I did search. And that's a link to the DQG II AAA; I was asking about a potential DQG III.

Ever had trouble with SS watches? I have a friend who can't wear most SS for the same reason they contain Ninickel.

Even the small battery door on a swatch brings up a red sore dry patch.

the DQG AAA "III" in SS will be offered for sale shortly, i.e. very soon. the Ti version of the DQG AAA "III" will be released later.

i have asked Ric if there is a difference between Tiny II and this AAA "III".

CQG S1 Stainless NW AAA.....Just put a lithium primary in it , now it's much lighter .:)

I use a nuflare rebel that I won on BLF from huny 74..it's got a perfect floody beam..

How about some bling bling

$15.80 + shipping

Haha, that's kinda neat. It must be aluminum, right?

Yes, it's aluminum

It was probably pink and the couldn't sell them ....

So...

they baked them at 465 for 20 minutes and presto ..

Blingish

ROFLMAO.............the first time I read that I thought it said, "they baked them at 465 for 20 minutes with pesto", which I felt was taking this cooking thing a bit too far.

Quark mini aa along with the long lanyard that came with it.

So I present to you:

Godzilla's keychain light.