What do you think about this cheap 3*XP-L v5 4*18650 light? BAD. GOT FAKE EMITTERS!

Really sorry to hear about the let down NM. Reminds me of when I was little and would order some awesome gadget advertized in a comic book or something.

Really very uncool FT. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

I think it’s not NM but MN ; )

^ You're right. My apologies MaleNurse (MN).

Everyone who receives lights with these fake bogus emitters should all file claims for refunds, that way it may get their attention that they aren’t fooling everyone with the fake crap & learn they will loose money until they put back the genuine parts.

I mean pity those who know nothing about genuine Cree LEDs

To quote a song title by a famous american rock band: Sad but true. :_(

Thanks for the somewhat cryptic heads up though :slight_smile:

Please do file that Paypal claim though. The only way to prevent more of this is make it not cost efficient for them to defraud people. Many average consumers may never realize when they get fake emitters, judging by the high levels of “Great! 5/5 stars!” reviews on Amazon and other places for fake and/or low powered lights with inflated lumen claims using Ultrafire fake capacity batteries!

Updates to the case of the fake XP-L’s are posted in the other thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/33780?page=2#comment-778141