What does EDC mean

I personally find the term and its over-use a little silly sometimes.

My edc is what I find in the hole in my pocket. :beer:
Sorry, couldn’t resist.

It means that you're from Australia, you like horror movies, and you're totally awesome. What else could it mean? :p

+ 1

Crap. Now you got me looking for an EDC once I found out what it was
The problem is I want this one:
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/9345
E1320 Modified UF-2100

Hoping for another group buy but I assume that is far fetched :cry:

Those uf2100s are badass! 18650s are a bit on the big side for me personally. Trustfire mini01 is my current fave at the moment.

You only carry one flashlight? I have 2 on my keychain alone. :stuck_out_tongue:

While there probably won't be another group buy you could just PM E1320 and he would probably be willing to make you one.

As E1320 said in his other thread, buy one and have it sent direct to him after working out a price + shipping to get to you. As long as shipping isn’t too bad it is great deal for a great light (I still need to order a new switch for my version as per the thread).

If you’re normally in a well-lighted urban environment, the AA/14500 light I think he was going to do next should be a good alternative . . at least I hope it’s still coming.

If you are moving up from old Incan Maglites, pretty much any LED will impress you as far as output and runtime. Flashlights have come a LONG way since when Maglights were the best you could get.

I have several AAA lights that will dwarf most Maglights. It’s amazing that a single AAA light that is smaller than your pinky is now more powerful than an old Maglight or even a Surefire from the early days.