What flashlight do you keep beside your bed?

My KD C8 will rival that. The ‘2%’ low mode is around 1/2 the brightness of just one of those LED’s.

Which is what I have beside the bed. Although the low mode is extremely low even in pitch dark, so I assault my eyes with medium instead.

My favorite is the Reylight copper tool

Nitecore EA41W + NDF40 (Diffuser)

I have Surefire G2 near my bed because it has only one mode and anyone (in my family) can use it easily.

What light is that

Look nice :slight_smile:

Olight S30RII with a triple Nichia 219C

Also finished product pics

playskool baby

Convoy S2

Haha gold

Totally true. I love the way they dim to off over time and they have a red filter to save night vision. Honestly the perfect bedside table light. Though I have upgraded mine with an led drop in bulb.

Nitecore tube on my bed.I wouldn't need to worry if I dropped to the floor or I roll over to it on bed. My work desk is 2m away, and I have the access to a dozen of flashlights on a rack if I need more power.

One of Mountain Electronics S3 EDC triple XP-G2 normally resides on the bedside table.

It has a great moonlight mode and lots more when needed, and the GITD lasts long enough to be able to find it when needed.

There are no street lights within cooee of our place, so dark nights are very dark.

YEZL Z1 old model with Xp-G2 emitter. 0.25A on Low enough to find my way to the bathroom… :person_facepalming:

Yes it is :slight_smile:

It’s a bit brighter than my 9mm lumen SIG’S although the tradeoff is less capacity.

Such a wide selection so far…most of my lights are in my bedroom but some are kept away i also have some other light stashed around the house inside and out!

I keep a Convoy M1, XML2 U2-1A alongside a Maglite Mini, and because I have run out of places to stash flashlights, also a 1980 ish Eveready 2C … the chrome one with the red button.

Back door has a Convoy C8 with the same emitter as the M1. I’ve got an S2+ in the table next to the couch (my 4yr old loves to take that to the potty instead of turning on the bathroom lights). There’s also the Streamlight Microstream on the bookcase… a couple Ozark Trail LED lanterns strewn about… and a Thorfire 1xAA on top of the digital thermostat since it has no backlit screen.

I guess that turned into a “where do you stash all of the lights in your house” thread instead… Sorry!

A one mode Sk68 modded with a Nichia 219b for mood lighting and a one mode Kaidomain C8 for quick and bright .

Three. A little MXDL AAA twisty, a Niteye MSA20 2XAA, and a Solarstorm Warrior to check outside around the house if the dog barks to alert us at night (she will only bark at something real).

Astrolux S1 shorty, or sometimes paired with my Kronos Al X5 (usually when out of town).

Nimh strictly! Reylight Ti tool.