What flashlight do you keep beside your bed?

Streamlight TLR-1 HL and an Armytek Doberman.

Maglite 4D nuff said.

502B single mode on a Saiga 12. Its good for light house keeping. :wink:
I gave up on putting a light out on the nightstand. Every time I do, the Wife puts it away.
Every now and then I get mad at her cause a coon gets after the Chickens and I can’t find a light.
She stashes handguns to but the shotgun is to big to fit in a drawer. :smiling_imp:

Zebralight SC52wL2, Zebralight SC32w, Zebralight SC600w MkII L2, Zebralight SC62d, Zebralight SC62W, SC600w MK III HI, Zebralight H600fc III, Zebralight H52fw, Acebeam EC50, Convoy M2, BLF A6 (18350) and a Astrolux A01. I have problems. :person_facepalming: All of these are on my headboard.

Olight S15R with X5 as a backup.

Thrunite T10 2014 mod with a lovely Nichia 219b.

Bedside is UltraFire C8 modded w/ dd XPG2 and NMM driver set to start Hi, a near-pencil beam thrower/people-blinder. I don’t need a light to get around inside, this is for yard-duty when the alarm barks out “Intruder Alert!” :rage:

Beside the door is akways a cheap 6V Eveready incan for flood-work, a many-years-old habit which is now so natural to me I’m not sure I can change it to anything else without fumbling.

Phil

Preon P0-SS

Beside my bed?!

Hell no! My babies sleep in my bed!

Zebralight SC600 MkII L2 Good moonlight from soft touch and hold it down for high.

I’ll play, but it’s not gonna be easy…

<—- on my neck

1. Texas Poker,
    Beside me on the night stand/file cabinet is the
  2. Cu X5 Quad 219C,
  3. MagLite 1D Stubby with Elektrolumens triple XM-L in ChicagoX’s finned head,
  4. 2D MagLite with XM-L2,
  5. 3D MagLite with COB emitter at 100W,
  6. MBI Titanium with aspheric zoomie head.

Above me, on the window sill, the
7) MaxToch SN50 with XHP-35 driven by LED4POWER’s modified driver,
8) SP-03 with Richards driver (boosted) Tel/Cu Pill and over 4000 lumens
9) TR-J20 11,730 lumens triple 9V MT-G2,
10) S-70 at 4500 lumens,
11) ArmyTeck Barracuda thrower with hand polished reflector and bump in power,
12) Lixada 3800 making 3970 lumens. These are all charged and ready, standing guard under the 42” Samurai Katana and beside a little league aluminum baseball bat…. warning or lethal, at hand and standing by.

On the other side of the bed, my wife has an 2D MagLite with MT-G2, Brass CNCQ, Convoy S2 shorty with blue LED (She’s got the .357Mag loaded with compressed charge handloads at 110gr x 2040 fps, because lets face it, what’s scarier than a hormonal 5’ tall woman with a MT-G2 MagLite and a .357 Magnum freshly aroused from bed?) My plan is to grab the sword or the bat and lay low, settle up whatever’s left after she gets done. lol

2 steps from the bed, the balance of my ~140 lights, every light with charged cell standing ready to go.

That, in case the door’s jammed, and also the gas and water shutoff wrenches, yes, being in earthquake country.

I’m picturing Michael Gross and Reba McEntire in Tremors. Me, BLF 348 and blue, shorty S2+ with custom ‘Hoop’ copper pill and FET driver set for 100%.

BLF A6, D80, and Nitecore EC4SW. The Nitecore gets a lot of use lately, as I remembered what a nice low mode it has.

I can’t remember how many times I just can’t locate my flashlight around me in the dark. I feel very stupid when I think ” hey, I need a flashlight to find my flashlight”. So, only the light’ switch with backlit or location indicator function going to bed with me.
Nitecore MH20W, Noctigon Meteor M43 nichia 219c & Nitecore EC4SW

BLF A6

Acebeam K40M, Acebeam K40, and a Thrunite TN11

SIG P220…the runtimes are very very short so I also keep a ShiningBeam Blaze right next to it.

Is the Sig P220 a 45 lumen light :stuck_out_tongue: