What flashlight has your favorite switch?

What flashlight has your favorite switch?
I don’t know how to do a poll.
Some of my flashlights.
Xin TD sc-82 is very stiff
Convoy M21F hard to fine and hard to push
Sofirm IF25A This switch is ok
Wukkos TS30S PRO and TS11 are my favorite for the few lights I have

Noctigon K1. Perfect amount of stiffness, and RGB that blend more smoothly than Hank’s other switches. Might not translate perfectly to smaller lights but it’s still my favourite to use each time. Even just that switch scaled down for a smaller light would be amazing.

My smaller lights have a bit more variability in them, but in general the newer Hanklights with the threaded switch ring (DM11, DM1.12, D4K, etc.) are better than the friction fit ones (D4, D4S, etc.).

Off the top of my head, probably the M26C clicky tail switch.

surefire 6p

This one…

I agree.

The if25a is probably my favourite switch too. And all the other lights that use that switch like the sp36 and q8 plus and whatever. It’s just a good switch. Big and squishy but responsive and tactile. Easy to find. It’s a good button. I like the feel even better than Hank’s switches, but I do like the color options with hanks more

The Acebeam E70-AL has a really nice e-switch.
I think that flashlight has my favorite switch. :+1:

I very much enjoy the M21E/F switch. I don’t find them too hard to push and they look amazing with the blue retaining ring on the grey hosts. The texture on them has a great feel. UI not so much but I like the buttons.

I like Wurkkos new big buttons on TS11/FC13 lights. Also designed to provide nice aux.

Clicky switch I just like old Convoy fat rubber button.

Lots of switches good or perfectly acceptable but those stand out to me. Also lots of switches not so good.

I enjoy the switch on the Fireflies P01 for a few reasons.

1. It is raised and very easy to find.
  2. It is sleek, smooth, and has a good press feel.
  3. It is not too easy to press, so the chance of accidental turbo is low.

I also like the Zebralight SC600 switch for similar reasons. Easy to find, hard to accidentally turn on, and decent tactile feel.

2 Thanks

Ts10, Boruit rj1200?? Used to be called the Red Bull can of headlamps . It has a nice micro switch clicky . The Thorefire 4AAlight has a similar switch .
Also love the old Tank007 E08 with the carabiner

Agreed. For me (YMMV), among the popular lights:

Best: Wurkkos TS30S Pro - perfect in every way - engagment, feel, travel. I would also add Emisar D4V2 when without the raised metal ring.
Very good: Sofirn IF25a, Wurkkos TS30S 1st Gen. Feel a little “mushy” versus TS30S Pro’s button is out.
Worst: Convoy’s new side switch in M21F, M21E, etc. - short travel, hard to push, and one of my M21F’s doesn’t engage if you push right in the middle (Simon sent replacement).

Note my rating doesn’t take into account “accidental activation” prevention. In this case then for example Wurkkos TS30S Pro’s button is no longer the best.

Ts10, Boruit rj02 Used to be called the Red Bull can of headlamps . https://m.aliexpress.us/item/2251832197987918.html?gatewayAdapt=deuPc2usaMsite4itemAdapt&_randl_shipto=US
It has a nice micro switch clicky . The Thorfire 4AAlight has a similar switch