What flashlight is your current edc

Actually as EDC - Armytek C2 PRO and keychain TrustFire MINIX

sometimes trustfire minix, tiny rectangular flat light

usually FW3A

less frequently, copper AAA tool

wle

RRT01 with Nichia 219B SW45K

I’ve got one on the way currently. I really like the original version I have without tail switch so I decided to try out the newer version.

Carrying the OLight OPen Pro today.

Olight i3T EOS

I’m not a fan of Olight due to their use of proprietary battery, magnetic charging and cool white emitter, but this one matches and suits the EDC kit that I’m carrying today :smiley:

Overpriced for what it is, but it has lasted a year in adverse conditions, suffering a major crack in the clear plastic over the ‘lantern’ lights but still functioning perfectly.
I carry a rotating stock of other lights, all of which throw farther, burn brighter, etc but this one remains my go-to for quick close-range tasks at night. I would like to see Hank build something aesthetic yet utilitarian in a format similar to this, actually.

Streamlight 88030 flashlight is the current one in EDC

The FW21 X9L in pocket and the RovyVon Aurora A8x on the key chain. :smiley:

Itp a3 eos upgraded. Yes… Old… But I love it both with nimh and 10440!

Convoy S2+ SST40 and a Nicron F51.

Lumitop Ti Tool MLH version, w 219b 3500k 9080 and Preon pocket clip:

For almost 4 years now - still this two Emisar D4 1st gen:

Mostly the multi color version though:

There was nothing to improve …

That’s really cool! In your beam-shots the green beam looks the weakest. Is that true or is it just the camera?

Do use the various colors for anything specific?

Lately I’ve been carrying a Jetbeam RRT01: 2020 Head with three SST20s behind a clear optic, on the smaller 2019 body.

SST40 S2+ with illuminated switch and 18350 tube. I’ll soon replace the sensing resistor so it’ll produce around 7 amps.

Sofirn SC31 Pro. 5 in the house so far, just like my reading glasses. On each nightstand, desk, pants pocket and robe. Plus an IF25A and an SP36 Pro. I like the ability to go between different lights without having to remember the controls of different brands. They seem to be pretty reliable, easy to use and cheap.

I see you too are a fan of Marty and Moog!

Nitecore EX10 Ti w sw45k

(pic is a link to more info)